New Forms Feb 1 2014

this came out of nowhere.

the new forms can be used now, its just after feb, only the new forms will be accepted...

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303-318875--,00.html

Notice of Form and Procedure Changes for the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMP) NEW

Revised Application (for applicants 18 years of age and over) and Physician Certification Forms

The new simplified forms are available for immediate use and may be downloaded from the MMP’s website at www.michigan.gov/mmp. The former Application and Physician Certification forms will be accepted by the MMP until January 31, 2014. On February 1, 2014, applicants will be required to submit the new, revised Application and Physician Certification forms in order to apply for a MMP registration card.

Helpful Information:

Please be advised that the MMP requires that Application and Physician Certification forms be dated and signed within 1 year of the date the Application is submitted to the MMP.

Application Forms:
Submit an original Application form when initially applying for or renewing a registry identification card. The MMP will not accept a copy of an Application.
Submit a new, original Application if you received a denial and are “reapplying.” The MMP will not accept a copy of an Application that the applicant previously submitted to the MMP.

Physician Certification Form:
Submit the original Physician Certification form when initially applying for or renewing your registry identification card.
If your Application was denied but the Physician Certification form was properly completed, you may submit a copy of the Physician Certification form when “reapplying” and submitting a new Application.

Edited by t-pain

Please be advised that the MMP requires that Application and Physician Certification forms be dated and signed within 1 year of the date the Application is submitted to the MMP.

so does this mean they are officially saying the docs rec is good for one year after being signed?

but only if it has been submitted?

oh

NM

i see... its all one form now... woa.. big changes..

Edited by mibrains

anyone have any ideas about the change form after this new application takes effect?

how would we execute a change form without a separate caregiver attestation?

for an existing patient who changes caregivers while already licensed with LARA...

currently the change form is a legal addendum to the application and "changes" that form.  now with the doctor's signature and caregiver attestation built into the new forms would this change the way we execute a stand alone change form? 

i assume they will address that but as i am facing a possible new patient... i was wondering about where to get a caregiver attestation to send along with it... and it got me wondering...

the change form on their site still has the attestation.

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303_51869_52139---,00.html

Please use the Change Form below to make changes to your registration:
Change Form

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

or maybe i misunderstood your question...

i see it's still there with the change form right now... but there is an attestation built into the new application.

so i assumed they were going to stop using the old attestation much like using the old forms when the changes take effect?

do we think they will have to keep the separate attestation for the change form?

By signing below, I attest that the information entered on this application is true and accurate. I am aware that a false or dishonest answer may be grounds for the denial or nullification of my registration and such misrepresentation is punishable by law. I understand that I am required to know and comply with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, Administrative Rules, and all amendments. I authorize this agency to use the information I have provided to obtain a criminal conviction history file search  from the Central Records Division of the Michigan Department of State Police or other law enforcement or judicial recordkeeping organization to determine if I  have been convicted of any of the felony offenses that would make me ineligible to be a caregiver. I declare that I am willing and able to serve as the caregiver for the patient listed in Section A.
Signature of Caregiver: X           Date

i see it's still there with the change form right now... but there is an attestation built into the new application.

so i assumed they were going to stop using the old attestation much like using the old forms when the changes take effect?

do we think they will have to keep the separate attestation for the change form?

By signing below, I attest that the information entered on this application is true and accurate. I am aware that a false or dishonest answer may be grounds for the denial or nullification of my registration and such misrepresentation is punishable by law. I understand that I am required to know and comply with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, Administrative Rules, and all amendments. I authorize this agency to use the information I have provided to obtain a criminal conviction history file search  from the Central Records Division of the Michigan Department of State Police or other law enforcement or judicial recordkeeping organization to determine if I  have been convicted of any of the felony offenses that would make me ineligible to be a caregiver. I declare that I am willing and able to serve as the caregiver for the patient listed in Section A.
Signature of Caregiver: X           Date

To me the from  seams a little tricky on it's wordings