Sold Out? Woa-Listen Up Michiganders.. Do You Hear The Message?

mibrains

You assume that they're rational people.

What evidence do you have to support that conclusion?

I have tried to dig up some evidence, but there is a plethora of evidence to show that they are not rational and a dearth to show that they have rational thinking capabilities.

You are right. These people are not rational and it is very difficult to deal rationally with irrational people.

So, it is probably safe to assume that when they see legalization staring down at them through the proverbial gun barrel, they will choose to double down on their efforts to prevent it and continue to run around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming about the end of the world.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

These recreational mj stores are able to grow their own beginning 01/01/14, correct?

The 'rec' mj... that is oh my gosh going to be sold out soon... all came from the med mj centers, correct?

Will these rec mj stores need to rely on the med mj stores for the next 3 months?

imo, prices will level out. 

So, it is probably safe to assume that when they see legalization staring down at them through the proverbial gun barrel, they will choose to double down on their efforts to prevent it and continue to run around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming about the end of the world.

judgment_day_terror.jpg

It's another opportuntiy for the politicians to accept bribes from nuts in their party. Nuts are cash cows. The politicians just nod at whatever they say and then accept the 'donation'. This happens until the nuts totally run out of money or forget what they hated so much. When the country is divided on most all issues there's plenty of nodding and collecting to do.

judgment_day_terror.jpg

ARCADIA-COCOA-LOCO-STOUT.jpg

Are you sure it was all out of state? Im sure there were already many efficient growers here before the law. I think 10 bucks a gram is where itll "level" out at for indoor.

Not all out of state but enough of it was out of state, some of them where not even hiding the fact.   Where flaunting it hash from cali seen it first hand.  That was from one of the first ones was not located in Ann Arbor you no the one.   And i witnessed first hand as a patient before i knew how to grow a worker at the scumbag place on main st that got robbed, the worker was on the phone with the owner who was in cali she had to wire him a lot of money.

I saw out of state at several disp in the Lansing area.

They screwed MI growers hard at harvest time @ least

one year by bringing in ca & co weed.  Facto indisputable.

This is why I feel it so important to keep the ability for cg/pt's

to transfer to the provisioning centers in hb4271. 

No out of state cannabis!

Lets see what the senate does to decimate this bill.

outta state flooded mi immediately after the law passed

The greed nearly destroyed mom and pops thankful to finally be able to grow their own.

NO OUT OF STATE MEDS...

We have the Best Meds Under the Sun ...Right here in Michigan           Pure Michigan Organic

If it is Not Grown in the Sun it is Not Organic

I agree the same thing happened here when the Law first passed  for Medical the stores opened up and they had plenty to sell from day one of April 2009 we all knew where it was coming from 

Out of State 

I know where some of it was coming from and im sure alot more c.g's were growing more than enough to take care of their pt's also, c/g's and pt/c.g's were supplying the ilegal dispenses and they were also getting it to any pt, so heck yea we had plenty of mm, my c.g was giving his pt's mm that the despense were selling for 38 a grm, I wouldnt pay that much, I dont think I would ever have to, as a pt I can get it where ever so I would go to where I used to go before the law!

I would imagine some came from other states just like it still does today for your average or bigger ilegal dealer!

When colorado gets up and running non stop, alot of states  including the feds are going to see it as a cash cow like it is, tax it and let it go, weed may save our economy! It would save our economy and they realy dont have to tax it as much as they are in CO,  Did I read they are putting a 20% tax on it?

Peace