Shiawassee P A Wants To Plea Bargain

I'd rather not guess, which is why I asked for suspected details of the bobntory set up.  I figured by now bobntory would have all the blanks filled in.

Why did the Detriot Free Press take all our pics that day and hand them over to law enforcement. Maybe you fill in the blakes grassman. And my pic ends up on the front page of the largest news rag in the state

This is about Larry and his hard won victory. Pissing contests about who was where when that have nothing to do with the case are silly and stupid. Comments about failed cases that resulted in plea deals because of poor judgment are not appropriate. Larry is a man who stood up on his hind feet, backed down to no one, and has become our most recent hero. Please don't distract from that with petty egoism.

This is about Larry and his hard won victory. Pissing contests about who was where when that have nothing to do with the case are silly and stupid. Comments about failed cases that resulted in plea deals because of poor judgment are not appropriate. Larry is a man who stood up on his hind feet, backed down to no one, and has become our most recent hero. Please don't distract from that with petty egoism.

Maybe you should start a thread about that Greg? You can rehash all your petty, silly differences with Bob and I. Tell us how you feel!

We all didn't use the same bus Bob. I drove another bus that day. The one with people who wanted to stay under the radar. It's all good, just letting you know there were more of us than you saw that day.

Thanks

it was a Big party before and after and me and Torey were already on Leo's radar and had been raided maybe some of the people had known that Leo and the Courts where going to be hard on the sick 

If you're addressing my posted question.........I don't know posters by their real name, but I definitely am glad we have folks like Kingpinn to fight the good fight for all of us. However, if an accusation of a "set up" is made by him, or anyone else,  expecting the accusations'  substantiation is not from ego maybe, but to help others avoid being part of a similar "set up", not to detract from the win.

Edited by grassmatch

If you're addressing my posted question.........I don't know posters by their real name, but I definitely am glad we have folks like Kingpinn to fight the good fight for all of us. However, if an accusation of a "set up" is made by him, or anyone else,  expecting the accusations'  substantiation is not from ego maybe, but to help others avoid being part of a similar "set up", not to detract from the win.

Right. He's just got Napoleon Syndrome.

I do agree but it's not going to go down like it did back in 09 the courts  and Leo have already done the work for us  today if caught growing Cannabis and arrested it could cost someone about $22,000 to fight a case and thats  a 50/50 you will win 

it's only my opinion 

My post went up before I saw yours.

it could even cost more, or less, depending on their status with mmmp, legal representation, etc.

"Getting caught growing cannabis is not enough to get arrested by the state today". I'm still waiting for proof of this.

I do agree but it's not going to go down like it did back in 09 the courts  and Leo have already done the work for us  today if caught growing Cannabis and arrested it could cost someone about $22,000 to fight a case and thats  a 50/50 you will win 

it's only my opinion 

it could even cost more, or less, depending on their status with mmmp, legal representation, etc.

"Getting caught growing cannabis is not enough to get arrested by the state today". I'm still waiting for proof of this.

Sorry i have to disagree to fine out someone would have to be arrested and we don't want that to happen to anyone as the Voters of this great State has given us a gift of a life time for some