R.s.o. Made With Naptha

I didn't make it ! I don't even know what naphtha is !! Lol and if I ever do make it I would never . Use. Naphtha. I don't play w stuff that I dont know what it is lol is the naphtha really unsafe to ingest or is that YOUR opinion? All over the net any site or info said it was safe and fine to smoke/ingest..

Look man. You are working with dangerous chemicals and are apparently unaware how to handle them. Why not just decarboxylize some hashish and use it the same as you would the naptha extracted product? It is potent enough and chemical free. If someone can show me that naptha extractions are worth the risk I will thank them. I'd also like help finding resources that indicate what, if any, differences in efficiacy and of use and administration there may be. Otherwise there are a hellofalot of warnings that the process and the uninitiated should be kept apart.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Look man. You are working with dangerous chemicals and are apparently unaware how to handle them. Why not just decarboxylize some hashish and use it the same as you would the naptha extracted product? It is potent enough and chemical free. If someone can show me that naptha extractions are worth the risk I will thank them. I'd also like help finding resources that indicate what, if any, differences in efficiacy and of use and administration there may be. Otherwise there are a hellofalot of warnings that the process and the uninitiated should be kept apart.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

It was gotten at a dispensary so idk yell at tnem lol idk even know what naphtha is man

Like others have said, lay it out on a heat source and let the rest of the solvent evaporate. The thinner the layer of oil, the faster it will evaporate.

If you're using it orally, cook it at 250 F for 20 minutes or so in an electric frying pan or something similar to decarboxylate.

What if I want to smoke it ? Should I use double boiler method ? Or right on the heat ?

Naphtha is generally a mixture of pentane and hexane. Both can be very toxic to humans if not removed (purged) properly.

Depending on the type of naphtha used, it could be laced with benzene and other toxic chemicals that won't come out as easily as naphtha.

If I were you, I'd take that garbage back to the dispensary where it came from.