R.s.o. Made With Naptha

I truly believe the very best extraction for a topical or an oral dose is extra virgin olive oil, lightly warmed stuffed with buds. A few of these in the pantry once in awhile keep for a long time, and if filtered go largely unnoticed. A week or longer(inspect the trichomes for rupture and its ready to use) a splash in a pan with a meal, dipped homemade bread, or a swig is very effective, and a pleasant way to medicate. If I could stop smoking and vaping it, I would switch to this exclusively. clean, secret, potent, ancient, effective. I'll try someday, just not now. phoot

For the last time I didn't make it !! I know absolutely noting about solvents and naphtha and I'm fine with that.

you mention this site is the only one that says your oil is not good, did you tell the others how nasty is smells?

Dont just run out and make your own, the only thing you have heard dif here is a heating pad or an electric fry pan and not alot of heat, the way you can tell butane is out of your hash oil is when it stops bubling, and after that I keep it and basicaly the same heat a while longer and it is ready to eat or smoke, if your smelling naptha the despense should be shut down that you got it from,

Please dont run out and try to make your own, the reason some people use butane or naptha is it is a faster process not the safest process, I have many yrs experience with bho, I wouldnt use naptha for anything other than to clean my paint brushes that I used oil based paint on lol.

Both naptha and butane are very flamable and extreme caution should be used when using either as the extraction method!  I can assure you if as you say you smell naptha and butane, dont use it like it is, if you cant use the heating pad or electric fry pan get rid of it and take your losses, I would hate to read some one is in the hospital from smoking or eating unfinished honey oil,

Would you drink gas? would you huff butane? if the answer is yes, well have at it, but most would say no, if you cant get it all the way evaped and carbolized dont use it or pass it on. just get rid of it, dig a lil hole in your yard and burie it, out of site out of mind!

Peace

almost grasshopper, if you trust the source, have it at in a couple minutes. beware, some first timers are overwhelmed. if you become, sit, and repeat "this too shall pass". its blissful, tasty, and mind bending, with phase shifting, time modulation, trails, hallucinations  with big medical value, to be respected. be safe, go slow. a drop over a one hitter packed bowl was my first

try putting it in a glass baking pan and thinning it down, you dont need much heat, take your electric frying pan, put water in it, take and put your glass backing pan in the water on your electric fry pan, put heat on low, if it makes bubbles it needs to keep being warmed until it quits producing bubbles, remember low heat!

I hope that helps ya, other wise I dont think Id use it, I used to make bho and you cant smell nothing but hash when it is done!

(i no longer make it , hopefuly if the house bills pass as is on the oils I can start making it again ) :angel:

Peace

I cooked it in glass on a small pan very low heat no water..but it still worked I could tell the bad bunny muffin was cooking out it was neat to watch lol finished result is like amber greenish waxy thick slight smell of cannabis

Okay I did what everyone suggested and put my chef hat on..the end result is a nice waxy thick amber honey colored substance that smells like cannabis and not paint thinner ! What do yins think ? Safe to smoke ?

Congratulations. You're all grown up now.

What time shall we be by for dinner?

if your original material has mold, I suggest discarding it. As I understand bubble bags introduce the water after your decarb of the plant material. do not think that a healthy immune system is not susceptible to the possibly unhealthy effects of molds. Proper drying like in your cannabis drying area is sufficient for the end result yummy bubble hash.  I dry sift to avoid the whole water bath mess with ice crap. tried dry ice, , nothing compares to the flavor and ease of  a dry sift, and the results are ready to use instantly. I rarely roll one without a dash of hash ! a gentle warming and pressure will turn your keif into a Lebanese style hashish, darker and different

"And btw, I use bubble bags. Because there is moisture involved, there is good reason to decarb it to kill mold."

Not at all. I decarb it after the extraction, just as soon as it air dries. I have a food dehydrator that I've used that works pretty well. Otherwise it is overnight. Once cooled, it can be packaged for later use.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Bnnm5b5uA-ZcFM&tbnid=WEoptAO6tJLH1M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kofc1990.org%2Fdocuments%2Ftootsie_roll.html&ei=iI3VUubyN5LtrAGoiYCADg&bvm=bv.59378465,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNEh4AybAK8kRRIKgkkk2S3rr2t3xA&ust=1389813497498109

If this was sold by a dispensary it would be helpful to know the name and location so no one  else buys their poison.

They obviously have no regard for the well being of the patients.

Safe access my donkey.jpg

If I knew I would share...that's all I can really say ? It wasn't in Michigan like I said I moved and I got it from a caregiver..sorry