Colorado Airport Installs Pot Amnesty Boxes

Restorium2

Colorado airport installs pot amnesty boxes

The receptacles are designed to keep people from incurring $2,500 fines for taking marijuana into the facility.

By InvestorPlace 18 hours ago

By William White

A Colorado airport has now been outfitted with pot amnesty boxes.

While marijuana may be legal in the state of Colorado, it's still illegal to take the substance into an airport. So, to help those otherwise unfamiliar with the law from incurring fines of up to $2,500, pot amnesty boxes have been installed at the Colorado Springs airport, reports The Associated Press.

The boxes, which were expected to be set up on Wednesday, allow passengers to remove the pot from their possession before going through security.

Marijuana that makes its way into an amnesty box can't be recovered at a later time and will be destroyed by police officers.

Of course, passengers heading into airports have the option of leaving their marijuana at home or in the car.

Colorado legalized marijuana use on Jan. 1, but airports aren't the only place putting bans on it. Landlords are also able to ban the use of marijuana, so long as the lease is worded properly.

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--colorado-airport-installs-pot-amnesty-boxes

Once back a few years a DEA officer was trying to ensnare me in a trap involving selling him medical marijuana. He told me a bunch of stories about his work with the NTSB. These officers are interchangable. So, yes, it's a paid position with the NTSB/DEA. Same, same.

Edited by Restorium2

care to share restorium2 ?  that DEA set up sounds like an interesting set of circumstances to me. how in the world did an agent know you were involved with medical marijuana? for instance

Once back a few years a DEA officer was trying to ensnare me in a trap involving selling him medical marijuana. He told me a bunch of stories about his work with the NTSB. These officers are interchangable. So, yes, it's a paid position with the NTSB/DEA. Same, same.

I had started one of the first cc's in Michigan and was moderating here. I was contacted through this web site and set up a 'meet' at a local Tim Hortons. The meet lasted hours and we got on the same page at that time. He trolled this site for quite some time after that. I brought it to the attention of management here.

Edited by Restorium2

see it does'nt take paranoia to think leo is lurking, and it realy is best to tell people the law not how to break the law!

Ive worked a half of century to get my game down, im not gonna give it up in here, I show pics now and than, I showed my bho and part of my process, but I havent since the got brownies guy,

And no matter what people think about me, I dont sell any mm or oil or tinctures, I love making them, im hoping the senate dont take the oils and such out of that bill, I even dont mind the set of weights verses weight on oil compare to oz's and liquid compared to oz's Im like as excited as I was when I first got legal, but now instead of thinking them things were legal, im hoping it is going to say it in black and white!  and im off and making what I want, and what pt's need most!

When ever I warn some one not to talk to much or give details I always get,,,,,im just paranoid, well ok you just do as you please, im done with court cases, im done donating to people who screw me and all pts and c.g's, we need the house bills to pass and we should be good to go, till some one else screws us all!

Peace

come to think of it phaq, I'm gonna come clean right now !.

I have never grown a marijuana plant in my life.

I do not smoke marijuana and never have.

I swipe other member pics and repost them

I don't even know what marijuana(devils weed) oils are.

I like oranges too.

There you go!  I like apples lol!

you feel better now dont ya?

Peace

This donation arrangement reminded me of Old Paul.

I worked with Old Paul for years. He was a genuine Massachusetts liberal and quite a character.

One of his other sidelines was placing donation jars in any convenience store who would agree to support his 'PFC Young Women at Risk Fund' charity.

He did quite well for himself; PFC being his initials.