Senate Bill 736 Wtf ?

mibrains

thank you "theman13" i found this on MMMG this morning and felt it was worth reposting here..

this is disturbing particularly the wording on section 17... they are after your children.

rick Jones is not our friend.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2013-2014/billintroduced/Senate/htm/2014-SIB-0736.htm

Edited by mibrains

no, i think it would be funny to tie this bill into that never-gonna-happen pharma grade system they set up.

also theres an interesting word choice in this bill and i wonder how long before someone spots it.

actually..

what do you wanna bet someone introduces a bill federally (this year...2014) designed - hooked and looped perfectly for pharmaceutical grade cannabis?

and..

perfectly tailored to allow insurance companies, test facilities, patents, and big industry controls as well as commercialization to invade our simple plants life cycle?

i am going to buy my occupy tent and specialized clothing now before the summer rush :(

introduce a bill? maybe.

actually get a vote on the bill? never.

the AMA still says smoked is not medicine. until they change that , theres no way that bill gets introduced.

prarie plant ceo is smoking too much of his own inferior product. why would the usa go with a system that failed in canada?

Edited by t-pain

failed? 

uhm...

didn't they just take over nearly the entire country of Canada and force out home grows after 15 years?

good call on the vote...

except..

isn't the FDA now conducting test's in the USA on a GW product's effectiveness fighting glioblastoma's?  a product for which they now hold a US patent for a Plant?

i often times feel like they (money grabbing power hungry commercial interests) are quietly planning a take over of my ability to grow my own plants..

Thanks for posting this John.

imo, it is not that far fetched of an idea that legislators might just know something about the 'pharmaceutical grade' marijuana

and fed rescheduling of marijuana that us little people don't know.  No, not that far fetched at all. Back room deals are made

constantly.

As I have said b4, 'they' want the entire pie, not just a piece or two.  They are coming for our home grow rights. The writing

on the wall is rather LARGE and not that difficult to read if you are paying attention. jm02

Dicky Jones is a despicable man. SB 736 is aimed directly at MMMP registrants.  Anyone that uses cannabis as medicine or

recreationally even, can and will be challenged. 

you're right about home grows. but pps does not have a monopoly on the sale of mmj in canada anymore.

yes GW pharma is in fda trials. but not for smoked marijuana.

i dont think NIH/NIDA will let anyone do trials for smoked marijuana. the ole runaround with DEA, FDA and NIDA.

i keep bringing up smoked marijuana because that is what the pharma grade bill provides people. irradiated crap.

hey its possible, but you want my opinion and fed rescheduling to 2 isnt going to happen this year. and wont happen by congress first. if anything my prediction is the last day of obama's term in office. and i have serious doubts about that.

we need to protect home grows, especially in this quasi-prohibition aka i502 and A64.

Edited by t-pain

failed? 

uhm...

didn't they just take over nearly the entire country of Canada and force out home grows after 15 years?

good call on the vote...

except..

isn't the FDA now conducting test's in the USA on a GW product's effectiveness fighting glioblastoma's?  a product for which they now hold a US patent for a Plant?

i often times feel like they (money grabbing power hungry commercial interests) are quietly planning a take over of my ability to grow my own plants..

You are not alone most feel the same

you're right about home grows. but pps does not have a monopoly on the sale of mmj in canada anymore.

yes GW pharma is in fda trials. but not for smoked marijuana.

i dont think NIH/NIDA will let anyone do trials for smoked marijuana. the ole runaround with DEA, FDA and NIDA.

i keep bringing up smoked marijuana because that is what the pharma grade bill provides people. irradiated crap.

hey its possible, but you want my opinion and fed rescheduling to 2 isnt going to happen this year. and wont happen by congress first. if anything my prediction is the last day of obama's term in office. and i have serious doubts about that.

we need to protect home grows, especially in this quasi-prohibition aka i502 and A64.

Am not worried about the Feds rescheduling one State CT has already done that

wait a minute.....if the AMA wont accept the drying, burning and inhaling of herbal smoke for the release of its active ingredients, and pharmacies cant offer it this way as medicine until the AMA approves, and WE cant extract the active ingredients for a friendlier dosing, how will anything move forward in the medicine front?

Just when I was able to make this work in a normal medical nebulizer, dammmit !