Why Have So Many Detroit Growers Moved To Colo?

pic book

Just heard in a grow store from another grower that the huge plant/equipment sales of the past month (I got great deals) have been four of his buddies who sold everything and moved to Colo to grow enmasse.  (I know the guys from farmers markets).  I'm just amazed they jumped detroit for supposedly greener grows in Colo. I guess I'd call them 'early adaptors' with elephant balls and probably more brains than luck, cause a warehouse like they are doing together of 400' x 500' has to get then the attention of the feds??????

ohhh i'm going to get in trouble for this post i know it. please dont take offense ladies!

people are moving because 'if she smokes, she pokes' and legal marijuana will bring out a lot of women who smoke.

in medical states, who do you picture as the average female marijuana patient? 55yo woman with a walker? :D

colorado is going to be a sexy state.

are colorado'ians having more sex than other states now? haha.

cannabis makes you horny? does it? yeah baby!

plus theres always the 'no money for your 8th? want to trade for a quick roll in the hay?' deal.

Edited by t-pain

ohhh i'm going to get in trouble for this post i know it. please dont take offense ladies!

people are moving because 'if she smokes, she pokes' and legal marijuana will bring out a lot of women who smoke.

in medical states, who do you picture as the average female marijuana patient? 55yo woman with a walker? :D

colorado is going to be a sexy state.

are colorado'ians having more sex than other states now? haha.

cannabis makes you horny? does it? yeah baby!

plus theres always the 'no money for your 8th? want to trade for a quick roll in the hay?' deal.

you need to get laid bro!  bawahahahahahaha!

Peace