Defoliation: Quickest Way To A Short, Bushy, Stemmy Plant

I grew a pack of subs Qleaner last year. I thought it was a small plant also, but they all gave me around 2 zips when dry with one topping. I vegged for 45 days, topped at day 38, plant was 19 inches tall, then 28 when finished. I'm digging some more beans out now, thanks for the reminder!  yummy !

makes my mouth water.

If Anyone didnt kno, pic book was a horse in a previous life.

to eat the leaves as you trim is the primary reason to defoliate.  each strain has its own enchanting spice flavor.  all leaves taste spicy, but each strain bites with the taste of different spices.  strokes in rats were reduced 35% in an israel dept of health study in which rats were fed buds.  I eat leaves cause don't think it can hurt; they are a tasty salad; and they just may impart some medical benefit.  and leaves lower my feed bill.  neigh.

If producing the healthiest, full expression plant as possible, one should wonder why all those leaves wouldn't fall off naturally in the wild?  I'll stick with fussing in my soil, my plants already know exactly what to do with their parts. I learned that removing any parts unless damaged does not produce a healthier plant. Healthy plants produce healthy flowers, without the wild hormones produced when a plant is damaged. The plant believes it's being attacked and changes in physiology. or, who cares, as long as the grower is satisfied with results. :bong2:

not if males are culled and flowers are allowed to express fully within the reported success times. I've never seen a spontaneous seed yet. I've made some though, and can tell you a sensitive plant is more likely to express male parts, resulting in seeded bud, for the attack it senses. This is done to insure breeding of the species. Left alone, they are perfect, as nature  intended. my preference for sure, with an organic approach, even

peace out

to eat the leaves as you trim is the primary reason to defoliate.  each strain has its own enchanting spice flavor.  all leaves taste spicy, but each strain bites with the taste of different spices.  strokes in rats were reduced 35% in an israel dept of health study in which rats were fed buds.  I eat leaves cause don't think it can hurt; they are a tasty salad; and they just may impart some medical benefit.  and leaves lower my feed bill.  neigh.

Lol. I had a goood laugh at the end.

Grassmatch...is growing inside underneath a controlled enviorment natural?

nope, neither is watering from a hose. It's not an all or nothing approach I'd say, I do what I can to provide top shelf meds, in a secure environment, using an organic approach. I realize grow lights, and their carbon footprint left behind. I manage the systems the best I can and avoid surprises always, like spontaneous seed production. Its only one way to grow, not for everyone though. I just despise sprays and oils and insecticides, and couldn't find any viable "cures" for issues, except  prevention. There are no tricks to success in these gardens, otherwise they wouldn't be called tricks, instead, just the way its done.

Lol. I had a goood laugh at the end.

Grassmatch...is growing inside underneath a controlled enviorment natural?