My Landrace Paki's

dondjinn

When I first heard of medical marijuana I wondered about it. Then when I learned what it was all about I realized it was always medical marijuana for most everyone. That's all it had ever been. That's all it ever will be. Governments have no power over that. It's above them. If you know anything about marijuana you already know about medical marijuana. 

The best hybrids in Michigan, in my opinion, are those strains that have been around for a very long time and never were watered down for production. You will know them by their low yields. That's what most of the unadulterated strains have in common. 

1 hour ago, landraceseeds said:

dont customs stop you in the usa. from getting genetics from europe

there is one hybrid from the us that people are talking about grand daddy purps by ken

PERFECT example. That's a cross with Big Bud. They crossed it with Big Bud to make more weight per plant. All that does is water down the strain Purple Urkle to make better production. I haven't tried Purple Urkle. I bet it's good if it can carry Big Bud on it's back. 

I had a cut of a strain called Big Mac that was Big Bud x Mikado, it remains in my top 5 for it's distinct taste and narcotic potency. I would wager it was a fortunate cross however as the only positive trait Big Bud typically passes on is yield.

Like I said genetics are practically worldwide.

Edited by Easy E
added to post