Please Help Me Obtain Card And Info On Obtaining Meds

I appreciate the links T-Pain, but none of the docs are close enough.  I am looking for a doc in Wayne Country or Ann Arbor.

I apologize for my bad mood. Yesterday,  I drove to a doc in AA for 3hrs in rushhour and snow, to find out he cancelled.  No notice or anything.

My brain damage has really affected my ability to manage my emotions.  Im in a perpetually bad mood and always wanting to smash something.  Its embarrassing.  It also affects my concentration and following through with things.

It has been an extremely frustrating process.  All I want to do, is get my making whoopee card, go to a store and purchase the medicine.  Don't want to deal with anymore hustlers or scammers. 

As far as the people that against medical marijuana, I give up.  Kids huff paint, gasoline, and glue, following their logic they should be banned.  Some kids will crush up their add meds and snort them like cocaine, ban Ritalin/Adderall etc.  Some kids steal alcohol from their parents.  Bring back prohibition.