Is Michigan Hassling Patients?

Some cities seem to have more proactive registrants willing to test laws and mmma rules, a consideration I've never seen.

Sounds like a way to justify what they are doing. It may of course be true in some cases but definetely not all. And by that I mean in all cases even in those cities where more people test the laws and such......,

I have no interest in justifying leo's harassment of  law abiding citizens. I'm thinking  we need people willing to violate unjust laws. some of the silly infractions are  being exploited into a show to chip away at our laws , that is on the top of my mind, and should be the consideration of the patriots. I personally haven't heard of anyone in the forum seeking and planning to do this, so I doubt much that patriotism is the motive of the current marijuana violators, but sure there are some. I do recall reading of a true patriot, that military guy turning himself in, to fight for the right to use and grow medical marijuana, my hero !