How Are Medibles Weighed?

there is no allowed amount in a brownie, they weigh the whole batch, if one of the new bills pass they are going to say that one pan of brownies is = to 1 oz of mm, but that is NOT the law now,

the law now is there are no amounts allowed for medibles and you can be arrested! lets hope the next two house bills get thru the senate w/o much changes!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

I understand patients are allowed 2ounces but whats the weight on medibles?

If I got a pot brownie, does leo weigh the entire brownie to determine weight?

PT's are allowed 2.5 oz of usable mm, there is no legal amount of medibles, yes leo weigh's the whole brownie and medibles are not allowed at this time unless you can see the budds and leaves, but they will still weigh the whole brownie as weight!

Peace

Yeah, I honestly don't see much problems with medibles as long as youre discreet and smart about it.  Might as well educate yourself about the laws though.

Some people find it difficult to be discreet. Notice its not usually the guy making himself some brownies, but instead someone eeking out a profit that's hassled with some of this nonsense. stay quiet, discreet, and work within, not without,  the law for best results.

Resto is absolutely correct, as was my statement.  However, in the search for clarity let me also add to my statement:

Presently, gross weight of any infused product is used as the standard.  It has no bearing on how much or little cannabis is in the infused product, the MSP for example, test for presence of THC and gross weight, and that is it.  Also note, presently in Michigan, the Court of Appeals has ruled that many concoctions and medibles and / or infused products, or hash, or oil, or butter, or a whole lotta things of that type of ilk, are all illegal to have or make or sell or give away.

Some suggest if you put a bit of leaf or flower into your product, it would be legal.  I have no idea or opinion on that topic.  My understanding legally is that it is a question open to a court case.  I would not suggest to anyone that being that defendant would be too fun, or the experience one that would consider advisable, so I would not advise diving in as a volunteer for a test case.

If HB 4105 passes the Senate and House with a 3/4 vote, then the formula in my post above "could" be the standard if the language has not changed from the present to the passage of the bills.