Paranoid Caregiver Needs Assistance

booberry43

Noted.  I think it's up to the consumer.  If they want local they'll buy local, if not, at least patients are being helped with cheaper meds.  I'm sure they wouldn't buy out of state unless cheaper, right?  It'll be just like every other industry and it seems mi has a head up with all the micro brews, locavore eateries and such in state.  People here, more than anywhere else I've been, get local.  If they don't then they pay the consequences with higher taxes and reduced services.  It's no different, why should mj get the exception of people's choice?  The only reason to keep it local is to keep prices up and competition out, correct?  I mean i understand the benefits but you can't force people into it, they have to choose.

I personally thought everything I was getting was organic till I found out i didn't ask and they didn't tell.  I don't honestly know where my meds came from but they did offer to buy local overages so I assumed they were there.  Mitten meds and fx seem local and those were the only tinctures capsules and edibles other than baked goods.  It's up to the consumer to be informed and make the choice they see fit.

bad soil farming produces poor quality meds also. Hydro is just another way of delivering nutrients to your plants. I've had subpar hydro meds, mostly for the lack of tapering nutrients as plants finish. some use plain water at the end and call it a "flush". I've also had subpar dirt grown meds. I don't enjoy high cbd plants at all, and I would label them in a blind test as "crap" also, but I do appreciate the possible patient needs.

I visited some dispensaries and had the same experience as you, a common one I here. After growing for the first time, you'll have no desire to take chances with street weed again. This is the product that NONE of the growers' five patients wanted anything to do with, that's why its at the dispensary. A grower has tight controls on harvest weight, and it is not illegal to compost any errors. the fact that the grower is looking to profit outside of the law is very telling, and sets this program right back to dealer days, and dealer quality. Dispensaries are "get in get out" type businesses since 2008. So when one sells garbage, or runny oils for profit, we shouldn't be surprised right, it could be their last day in biz.

I'm in Genesee County at the moment.  Dispensaries are open here, but, in most cases, the medicines look good, but are, in fact, crap.  Is this due to bad hydro farming, and/or the CBD strains?  What I have seen is that dispensaries are all about money, not the patient, or at least that is my personal opinion.  It seems tolerated around here by LEO and such, as I have not heard too many horror stories in my area as of the last couple of years. 

Here we go again. Always blame the patient,like no CG has ever RIPPED anybody,right? Without pts,CGs can't grow and sell their overages. Can't wait for this whole thing to go away and just be LEGAL,and have a safe clean place to buy it. Then you guys will find something else to complain about. If my CG hates my guts,he won't be my CG very long. You all talk about your pts like they are the worst people in the world. Like you are all so trustworthy and altruistic. You are doing it for the money and so you can have your own supply. If you hate it so much,and hate your pts,then don't do it. Simple solution. Get a NO CAREGIVER card,you can still find it,believe me.There's tons of it out there. You don't need a CG. It's just a useless title. They don't "care" for anything but your money.

So if the dispensaries are in fact illegal, then why are they allowed to be open?  Am I a target for illegal activity if I participate in their services?

Because the case has not been made that they are doing anything illegal. The case is hard to make depending on how bad the proscecutor wants to get them.

I wouldn't sweat buying there if you have a card. Most likely you would only be hassled and not charged. Selling there will get you in serious trouble. Prosecutors dont' have much trouble proving who supplied the dispensary if they are running a full investigation on a dispensary.

The old strains that were painstakenly breed can be the very best medical strains you have ever encountered. For most patients high CBD strains are worthless. I've never run into anyone personally who prefers high CBD. But I know they are out there. The dispensaries say they are.

Could you clarrify what aspect of my post you are quoting? Nothing you said builds on any concepts I laid down...let's break it down for comprehension....just to what you somewhat eluded to....

I said cbd counteracts the paranoia sometimes associated with high thc strains-

A patient presumably medicates, and is currently experiencing paranoia so this is relevant.

This was also an attempt to offer help towards resolution ( take note you master debator you)

To your comments...

Of course old meds worked...not part of the convo.

You say most patients don't find med benefits from CBD? I will be taking your caregiver card from you when I meet you.

And no, most patients don't want high cbd....but most of the time, that's for the wrong reason, and all caregivers worth any salt know that debate.

I told you if I see you continue to nay say or just pic my post and run off with your delusional interpretation you would be on blast.....please make relevant productive points or it is now my honor to 'teach ya something.