This Just Can't Go Smooth

williams2311

Advanced nutes you should feed half strength, thats more than likely nute burn, especially since its fox farm soil. If your going to use advanced or really any of the synthetics, you should use promix or sumshine mix. My original thought was a phosphourous def, but since your using advance there probably fried.

I only feed them half strength 3/4th at very most. The 2.5 fluid oz Is what they recommend and I only use half strength calmag as well. I could be over nuting them and no realizing it but I'll flush them out and finish it off. So should night only feed half way all the way threw flower? Or should I gradually increase up til full strength?

Flush and finish as King said....... It does sound like you have an ongoing issue. Keep looking for the solution to stop it from next time. What you do got looks nice and frosty.......

Also Fox Farm Ocean Forest is easy to get a lockout and build up of salts. You should flush periodically throughout your grows. It will help with buildup and lockout.

Edited by ozzrokk

a ppm pen has 2 uses

1--to check the runoff

12--to control the nute dose strength

in general it appears you are hurting them with too much lovin' salts.  check your runoff. 

if you are hitting them with more than 600 ppm of nute, your ec is above 1.2, and is stresssssing the plants and you are wasting nutes and $, and youare slowing down your girl's development.