Looking For Cg Around Mt Pleasant

Hey I'm looking for a CG around mount pleasant, MI area.

I have my hard-card and am CG-free at the moment. You MUST have you card too.

I like to be stocked up and like getting around an oz or two at a time.

Looking for high-quality meds for a low donation.

Feel free to send me a private message.

-

Thank you!

Edited by zapatosunidos
Use PM

Hey I'm looking for a CG around mount pleasant, MI area.

I have my hard-card and am CG-free at the moment. You MUST have you card too.

I like to be stocked up and like getting around an oz or two at a time.

Looking for high-quality meds for a low donation.

Feel free to send me a private message.

-

Thank you!

You might want to rethink this approach.  I've met a few patients who have told me that they expect my highest quality meds for the lowest price.  Well, if I give that patient the best I have, then where am I when it comes time to provide for the other patients?  Do I give them the second-best meds?    If someone asks for the best quality at the lowest price, he might as well be a hound dog barking at the wind.  High quality and low price exist under only one circumstance - when a patient grows his/her own.  So find a CG willing to help you grow your own top-quality meds.

Thanks for the advice, but if your in my situation and can't grow atm, cg is the only way to go. There are some cg, which i've had in the past, that only provided high-quality meds, not sure what you mean by 2nd-quality. I've only been getting top notch for a low price. Also I have a buddy who gets a free oz from his CG each month just for being a patient, so I don't agree with you, price isn't always an issue for some.

Thanks for the advice, but if your in my situation and can't grow atm, cg is the only way to go. There are some cg, which i've had in the past, that only provided high-quality meds, not sure what you mean by 2nd-quality. I've only been getting top notch for a low price. Also I have a buddy who gets a free oz from his CG each month just for being a patient, so I don't agree with you, price isn't always an issue for some.

That's a great deal.  But then you need to ask yourself why someone would go through all of the trouble of growing indoors only to give away meds for free?  Either he is the nicest guy on the planet, or he is using his CG status as a cover to sell meds to people he isn't a licensed CG for.  So decide if this is the sort of person you want to be involved with....if you want your CG to pull out a card at a traffic stop...a card with your name and address on it?