Revoked?

Hi all.

I currently have a situation where I'm being charged with posession.

After 5 plus months of attempting to contact the doctor who certified me, without records mind you, I am now being told that the doctor may revoke my card.

Utter BS.

ok You have a situation, your being charged with posession, you dont say whether its simple possesion misd, or simple possesion 2nd offense! 2nd offense is a fellony, ive had one while being a carded pt, i got it dropped on my own,

You say your dr. certed you with no records! so I would imagine over the phone or by mail, and im sure part was by mail, im also willing to bet they sent you a bunch of paper work to sign like you were in their office and had a hands on rec!

......that is what I got from this first post......

Can you tell me if I got any of it wrong or add to it?

Best of Luck!

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

lara has had opportunity to report my  " pants being down" to the locals, but no worries. cards/revokes/doctor revokes, incomplete forms etc have crossed, and we all know they don't tell the caregiver, only the patient. I've seen myself growing for a dead person I thought was removed and replaced ! turned out, he was not removed , and I was supplying a patient without being approved to do so, for months!  unbelievable risk, imagine explaining these 12 plants being maintained for a deceased patient for months, while using the supply for another, with only paperwork in hand...geesh, what a mess it could have been. lara knew though, of my intention, and my papers were good after 21 days right?   yeah, right!  all good now, and lara helped me much to make it right. kudos lara!

This is horrible news. Not just for the patient, but what about a caregiver in this scenario?

Okay, the cops bust a patient, claiming the card is not acceptable. Potentially, they could obtain a search warrant, go straight to the caregivers house with the swat team, kick in the door, shoot their family pet, and terrorize the family with assault weapons. This is just the beginning. Not to mention, going to the supreme court could easily cost over $100,000. Just to plea innocent these days can cost up to $20,000. At least that is what I have been hearing.

This is another reason why I have backed off on being a caregiver. Far too dangerous. It is not patients that I am concerned with, it is violent law enforcement and corrupt, expensive court system.

Caregivers must be very careful. I personally send in all of the paperwork and have copies of everything. I have decided to only keep two low income patients that I provide free meds to. Luckily one of my patients gets their recommendation through their primary care physician. My other patient has to go to a mmj physician. I was only willing to allow two different doctors to sign. I don't want to run into any problems for them or me. Dr. Bob is one of them. I need to know that my patient's signature holds water in the courtroom.

That is really disappointing and scary to here of stories like this one. Look at all of the people are potentially at risk because of this clinic and doctor.

of course that's what it is. I bet growgoddess saw right through my tongue in cheek question. But there's more to it than compassion you know. Indoor growing is an art form with so many variables it makes some of us actually envy YOU growing outside in a natural approach. Some of us act like the pro stuff we read about and breed to our hearts content, gathering feedback from our thankful patient test base. Some love creating and nurturing life forms indoors, reveling in an automated indoor artificial living garden is fascinating, like a kid with his first erector set, and it never goes away. I provide my 5 with discount meds and equally share the garden bounty monthly, like a farm garden share, they donate a fixed agreed upon amount, in trade, and result with as much or little as they ever request. That provides me a great deal of satisfaction, as it does with my tomato, rabbit, and  tilapia sales from the farm gardens that are me.

I'm honest in saying this very close to the way I always envisioned living, and selfish or not, it makes me feel good to do it. I didn't start growing cannabis because so many people were sick and needed it grown for them. I didn't know any potential patients at all. not one person that needed mj. Compassion? sure, I'm compassionate, but I grow for me, and share my successes.

peace out, sorry so short... :P

It's called Compasion.

Another Free Meds CG.....Right on GrowGoddess

of course that's what it is. I bet growgoddess saw right through my tongue in cheek question. But there's more to it than compassion you know. Indoor growing is an art form with so many variables it makes some of us actually envy YOU growing outside in a natural approach. Some of us act like the pro stuff we read about and breed to our hearts content, gathering feedback from our thankful patient test base. Some love creating and nurturing life forms indoors, reveling in an automated indoor artificial living garden is fascinating, like a kid with his first erector set, and it never goes away. I provide my 5 with discount meds and equally share the garden bounty monthly, like a farm garden share, they donate a fixed agreed upon amount, in trade, and result with as much or little as they ever request. That provides me a great deal of satisfaction, as it does with my tomato, rabbit, and  tilapia sales from the farm gardens that are me.

I'm honest in saying this very close to the way I always envisioned living, and selfish or not, it makes me feel good to do it. I didn't start growing cannabis because so many people were sick and needed it grown for them. I didn't know any potential patients at all. not one person that needed mj. Compassion? sure, I'm compassionate, but I grow for me, and share my successes.

peace out, sorry so short... :P

Yes, see exactly what you were saying.

I have a really good thing going with my two patients. They don't consume that much, and don't want to either. In other words, they don't abuse the free meds. They fully appreciate it. I fully appreciate being able to grow it. It allows me to legally enjoy my hobby. Not about money at all, and I am having fun and enjoying life. I look at it a lot like a sport. The more practice and experience I get, the better I get at it. I do it mostly for entertainment. I love growing and trying new strains, different products, working with patients, etc. Living and learning!

Yes, see exactly what you were saying.

I have a really good thing going with my two patients. They don't consume that much, and don't want to either. In other words, they don't abuse the free meds. They fully appreciate it. I fully appreciate being able to grow it. It allows me to legally enjoy my hobby. Not about money at all, and I am having fun and enjoying life. I look at it a lot like a sport. The more practice and experience I get, the better I get at it. I do it mostly for entertainment. I love growing and trying new strains, different products, working with patients, etc. Living and learning!

Not to mention that you are a patient that grows their own medicine. I think you left out one of the important elements of your legality. Otherwise, someone might think you are a illegally smoking caregiver.

is any posting member here "only" a caregiver, not permitted to use medical marijuana ?  I've met a couple, but find that a rare occurrence. I would not be interested in procuring my meds from someone who is not experienced in their own flowers' use, but that's just me of course. no harm meant towards those who are, and do.

Oh sure, I have seen many caregivers posting here that are not patients. Some are just caregivers.

It would probably be a good thing to mention that you are a patient, if you are mentioning that you are a caregiver, and also mentioning your use. You know how people think, right? Just a 'heads up'.

is any posting member here "only" a caregiver, not permitted to use medical marijuana ?  I've met a couple, but find that a rare occurrence. I would not be interested in procuring my meds from someone who is not experienced in their own flowers' use, but that's just me of course. no harm meant towards those who are, and do.

Oh sure, I have seen many caregivers posting here that are not patients. Some are just caregivers.

It would probably be a good thing to mention that you are a patient, if you are mentioning that you are a caregiver, and also mentioning your use. You know how people think, right? Just a 'heads up'.

Getting way off topic here don't you think? This seems to be a common occurrence.

My opinion is that for caregivers who have been actively posting at this site for years should at least have the confidence to post some pictures of their products that they supply their patients with. Again, just my opinion. It is about the quality of the medicine and the patient having access to it.

Now I apologize for continuing to be off topic, but this seems to fit.

Do Not Feed The Troll