Revoked?

posting  pictures does not alway mean it's your grow all i'am saying is i wouldn't take someone Pic for me to sign up 

Peace :bong7bp:

A picture is a good starting point. I suppose I should have left that out. If the law was not so strict, a better starting point would be "here's a bud or sample, let me know".

Just saying..

A picture is a good starting point. I suppose I should have left that out. If the law was not so strict, a better starting point would be "here's a bud or sample, let me know".

Just saying..

Where are the topic police when you need them? You are welcome for the heads up. It was mostly for your posts about using that I was referring to. The advice was freely given with a light heart. Too bad you didn't recieve it the way it was intended. Lighten up.

i have seeen his name on a lot of certs

and last week a disp "Acquisition Rep" gave me pastor's card (unsolicited) and said any cert for anybody anytime $400.  I don't know if it is true, but that's what the clerk said as they handed me the card.  i hadn't asked for nor had i said anything about a cert.

Edited by pic book