Going Organic

Billy74

Well after using synthetic nutrients for awhile I would like to test going organic. I will probably just do one plant at first see how it goes and go from there. Anyone have any suggestion on what to do, Compost tea, General Organics, Ect. anyone that grows organic how are the end results?

I mix happy frog and pro mix, and plain water/worm tea every other day alternating. I have also used advanced nutrients organic tea this way with good results, good price, and jobes organic spikes are rockin right now in my garden.

know that your nutrients were not synthetic at all, but instead pure basal/mineral salts watered down. I was a die hard hydro head for a couple years, until the very first organic plant was grown. blew me out of the water side by side in flavors, and overall experience. My hydro was awesome, but I wont go back ever. veg is a little bit slower, but who really cares. my girls finish in 60-70 days with no surprises, in one or two gallon bags. I make my own worm tea, with 50k or so worms in farms indoors.

good luck!

I mix happy frog and pro mix, and plain water/worm tea every other day alternating. I have also used advanced nutrients organic tea this way with good results, good price, and jobes organic spikes are rockin right now in my garden.

know that your nutrients were not synthetic at all, but instead pure basal/mineral salts watered down. I was a die hard hydro head for a couple years, until the very first organic plant was grown. blew me out of the water side by side in flavors, and overall experience. My hydro was awesome, but I wont go back ever. veg is a little bit slower, but who really cares. my girls finish in 60-70 days with no surprises, in one or two gallon bags. I make my own worm tea, with 50k or so worms in farms indoors.

good luck!

So you just had a real good soil mix and fed with worm tea all through flower and veg? switching to organics how does it effect the yield? or does it not at all really?

that is correct. I see sturdier plants, more colors. Most see nothing but worm tea after veg. All of the dirt is recycled by the worm farms, fed only root balls and mj garden scraps. So the soil is in fact enriched in veg, and they only get water there. Yield determined by training, organic didn't affect it. Buds are same size, harvest time unchanged. the terpene profiles are max'd, the plants are never overfed, and no need to "flush" . I use spring water, municipal is more difficult to work with. no sprays, no mites ever,  couple gnats once in awhile, a kabillion crawling things of different colors and shapes full time in the worm farms and each dirt pot. any sprays or treatment will kill these beneficials, as well as the worms, so a no go on those.

So you just had a real good soil mix and fed with worm tea all through flower and veg? switching to organics how does it effect the yield? or does it not at all really?