Arrested For Cannabis Truffles

In the May 2014 edition of High Times they are showing truffles infused with BHO extracts for sale over the counter in Colorado. You only need to be 21 to purchase.

I just don't understand. So if I am in Colorado and am in possession of a truffle infused with a cannabis concentrate it is okay, but if I am in Michigan, I am immediately discriminated and punished as if I were a rapist or murderer?? I thought discrimination was not allowed in the courtroom.

I thought the United States of America was a free country. What is next? Attacking a patient that only uses indica strains? If it it is not sativa, that is unusable.... (sarcasm) or they could charge me with the conspiracy to make concentrates because I possess indica strains!

Question: Who is going to file charges against and prosecute our governments which have broken nearly every law in the constitution and have destroyed countless lives?

I don't see how the president of the US can publicly announce that he believes cannabis is safer than alcohol and allow states to sell it legally over the counter like alcohol knowing that there are people doing lifetime sentences for non violent marijuana crimes. I would like to know what his reason is for not pardoning those incarcerated for those types of "crimes". Would this reason be that he is taking orders from another governing body? Is our entire government taking orders from another governing body such as the UN? If so, is that not treason? That is how it looks to me.

I feel terrorized by my government.

Here is another question. While we are being put in prison or at least terrorized for possessing cannabis infused truffles in Michigan, I would like to know who is going to prosecute and convict the criminals responsible for the IRS scandal? The coverup did not go so well.

Video is worth watching.

Sorry again for being a little off topic, but I felt it is a worthy share.

• 5 weeks later...

Truffle man got the felony analog charge dropped to a misdemeanor possession and got six months probation on sec 7411 so not to bad! Could have took it all the way and won but considering lawyer fees and the fact that he would have been out on bond until the trial anyway which could have easily been four months away he took the plea done deal within six months.

Truffle man got the felony analog charge dropped to a misdemeanor possession and got six months probation on sec 7411 so not to bad! Could have took it all the way and won but considering lawyer fees and the fact that he would have been out on bond until the trial anyway which could have easily been four months away he took the plea done deal within six months.

Not too shabby, good out come I suppose. I only say suppose because your right about the fight and fees, but they are still wrong, but good call non the less, can he still medicate on probation? Thanks for the update also!

Here is another question. While we are being put in prison or at least terrorized for possessing cannabis infused truffles in Michigan, I would like to know who is going to prosecute and convict the criminals responsible for the IRS scandal? The coverup did not go so well.

Video is worth watching.

Come on Grow Goddess, you are smarter than this. You have to know that any conspiracy involving line workers for the government would never make it past first base. I have a friend who works for the government. He and everyone who works with him would blow the whistle as soon as they became aware of any criminal activity involving their bosses. It is just the nature of their job, and basically every job out there, that someone will hold enough animosity towards their "superiors" that they will sink them in a heartbeat.

This whole "IRS Scandal!" thing is a diversion that the Republicans pulled out of their nether parts in order to distract the public and try to stick something on the government/Democrats. It has been debunked.  Apparently it is still working on you?

There are a whole lot of other scandals going on out there that , in fact, affect you directly. I am thinking of the financial system crash that occurred a few short years ago. Now that is a scandal that is screaming out for some people to be jailed. Apparently, government (yes, that bad old government) prosecutors are still working to get the goods on some of these crooks.

let the man walk all over you and get another conviction.

well, lawyer is expensive and would take a while to defend. that stress takes its toll on your life too.

its a tough decision to make for everyone who has that come up. good luck to you and others who made the choice.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the mmma protects patients who are under conditional release. If p.o. Say you can't medicate then probably can not.

I know a few folks that do medicate with cannabis on probation, the defendants got there paper work together for their attorneys, and the attorney presented to the judge, the judge allowed them to continue with cannabis. The p.o was sad about it...

Also, even if you are on probation and have a script for methadone, Xanax or Valium, the probation department will send the UA to a lab for testing, and they have to fall in between specific levels or they will be violated.. ( this is what one probationer told me, he has a brain tumor, and was addicted to opiates, so I assume the judge found it cheaper to test for THC rather than all of the opiates )

Video is worth watching.

Gotta say GG, this is pretty blatantly political to put up if I am reading between the lines you posted correctly.  I get it that you do not agree with the President's response to non profit applications put forth by Tea Party type groups, but they are not the only victims here and it is bs to suggest this scandal is anything more than the IRS being really picky about who gets recognition (clearly Karl Rove and his 501c4 has in fact totally perverted what a 501c4 can be used for in regard to political contributions and activities).  Please recognize the IRS not only scrutinized Tea Party type of groups, but marijuana groups and Progressive groups as well.  Case in point is CPU.  We applied in August of 2011 for our 501c4 status.  We were stonewalled completely, until the so called scandal regarding right wing groups being discriminated against, broke nationally.  Once it was out there, and the IRS reversed their position on 501c4 applications and said scrutiny, our lil 501c4 group got the recognition we applied for, as did many right leaning groups.

So please don't limit your criticism to suggesting "only" the Tea Party applications were scrutinized for their political views (if indeed that was what you were alluding to), and that that was the scandal brought on by the administration to thwart the Tea Party.  That is untrue in and of itself, and parses the true facts to skew to fit the Tea Party (Dick Armey et al) line that Obama is after 'em.

Rather the IRS acted wrong headed towards "many" groups of varied political persuasion, including CPU, who is anything but a Tea Party or right wing group.

good question.  I don't really know.  Certainly MPP has it, I assume.  Michigan Compassion has a 501c3, but that is slightly different than what CPU applied for and received.  I would guess there are others, but I have not really concerned myself with anything but our little corner of the scrap...

I think the point is that they did it to tea party groups and OTHER GROUPS THAT THEY WANTED TO BE UNFAIR AND BIASED AGAINST. That is the true bottom line. It was no accident it was the IRS being well crooked as usual. Just because they did not only target the tea party does not mean they did not do it to the tea party for political reasons. They just had their other biased reasons for the other types as well.

The nonpublic record of dismissal under section 333.7411 is accessible only in limited circumstances: for law enforcement and prosecuting attorneys in the performance of their duties; for law enforcement and prosecuting attorneys to find out if the Defendant received 7411 already in the past and to also see if he or she is eligible for a discharge and dismissal of proceedings through a drug treatment court; for obtaining and maintaining employment with the Michigan Department of Corrections; and the Department of Human Services (also known as DHS, CPS or Child Protective Services) can access these records to enforcing laws related to children and vulnerable adults or for screening purposes for employment opportunities with DHS.

Oz I agree with you.  However it is the FOX approach and the approach of many tea party supporters to claim this scrutiny was aimed at their activities and right wing activities specifically.

That is utter bs...

and that is my point... and I am tired of the poor suffering tea baggers complaining about Obama this Obama that...

they lie and distort facts to fit their lil truth...

in fact the tea party is founded by the Republican Party (ie former Republican House of Representitives leader from Texas, one Richard "Dick" Armey), and they are not original or thoughtful....

Edited by Hayduke

good question.  I don't really know.  Certainly MPP has it, I assume.  Michigan Compassion has a 501c3, but that is slightly different than what CPU applied for and received.  I would guess there are others, but I have not really concerned myself with anything but our little corner of the scrap...

The NPRA is a 501 [c][6] Not-For-Profit Organization

Oz I agree with you.  However it is the FOX approach and the approach of many tea party supporters to claim this scrutiny was aimed at their activities and right wing activities specifically.

That is utter bs...

and that is my point... and I am tired of the poor suffering tea baggers complaining about Obama this Obama that...

they lie and distort facts to fit their lil truth...

in fact the tea party is founded by the Republican Party (ie former Republican House of Representitives leader from Texas, one Richard "penis" Armey), and they are not original or thoughtful....

The fact of the matter is that they should be screaming it as loud as they can and so should all the others that were being pushed around by the IRS............. Realize this that the IRS was working on getting people falsely thrown in jail for those applications. CPU could have been one of them. They were not just simply wrongly denying applications and pushing people around they had more harm in mind. That sheit has to stop..........

Edited to add that believe me we do not want the old IRS back.

Edited by ozzrokk

Beh.

I want my government to scrutinize non profits. I am directly paying these non profit organizations with my tax money.  I want them to be doing good community and social welfare work.  All of you that pay taxes are indirectly helping to support CPU by allowing our corporation to not pay our fair share of taxes and instead, direct that money to promote social welfare in the form of education and information to officials. Thanks.

This IRS scandal is 99% nonsense.  Complete and utter nonsense.  40% of those supposed non profit application were fully denied, rightfully, for being too political because they spent all their money on politicking or promoting individual candidates and the such. Even for our group, I do not believe that the American taxpayer should be paying dark money groups to promote and fund candidates in elections.  There are other groups for that, 927's, and they are expected to pay their fair share of taxes just like everyone else.

I can and likely will go on and on about this. But  I need to do housework right now. :-)