Arrested For Cannabis Truffles

I mean, I kinda like airports and roads and highways and interstates and internet and electric lines and satellites and an army and a navy and and air force and a marines and a coast guard and VA healthcare for them and Social Security and Medicare and NOAH and hurricane and tornado warnings and weather satellites and National parks and water I can drink and schools to teach the children and medical research and cancer care and nursing home funding and .....

I can go on and on and on and on and the fact is,... private market doesn't do that stuff.  The government builds it(we build it) and private industry uses it because We the People decided it was best to toss in a few bucks and have it.

And how in the holy hell do you propose we collect money to do those things?  Maybe create someone to like, ya know, collect the money and make sure people pay their fair share to the best of their abilities....

I'm sorry,... Paultards are just annoying as hell. It is like they don't even think the stuff through.

I mean, even Ron Paul wants to get rid of the IRS and create a way to collect money to pay for a minimal military force.  It is just so stupid I can't even say how much.

So lets get rid of the IRS and make a different person do the same thing.  -_-

Then come the ranters to "Get rid of the IRS" like squawking parrots who don't even think for themselves or 2 steps ahead.