Icy Hot

trichcycler

Try Blue Star Ointment. It is just camphor,but camphor is an analgesic,and seems to work better than menthol based ointments. Spread it on and put a warm damp towel on it. Then try to find a comfortable postion (if you can) and leave it for a while so you can rest. It does help. Horse linement works too. I didn't find the MJ oil to do much for pain relief. So now I am going back to some old fashioned remedies. Anybody try Emu Oil or that Australian Dream stuff? I stayed away from the DMSO because it peels your skin off.Capsacin works too,but you better make sure you wash the heck out of your hands,and it does burn at first. But the skin does absorb it and it does give some relief,if only to get some sleep.

I have runners knee and tried this creme because it has the ability to help things go through your skin;

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-plus-glucosamine-chondroitin-msm-ultra-rx-joint-cream

I mixed some very strong cannabis oil with it and applied it several times and it didn't do a thing. Nothing at all.

maybe mix in cannabis root?

Anyone ever have any luck with topicals for muscle spasms? 

Yes.

A pb style topical works for me when i work to the point that by biceps won't stop spasming. 

Also working for several patients with different spasming issues.

Rso with an approximate thc/cbd ratio of 50/50 works the best in my experiences.

I don't know the thc ratios but all extracts here are really strong, usually a mix of a few different strains, only buds. This one is just Plushberry.  I used 1g/1/8 cup icy hot on my dislocated shoulder. I could feel the aspirin/mentho relief in around 10 minutes or so, for about a half hour, like normal. Then some good cracks and pops when I went shopping at menards, home depot, and lowes, then a funeral, feed store and a restaurant, back home around 7 and unloaded. The full effect I felt  around noon, and still do. I used 1/3 of the 1/8th cup mixture this morning. Again 2night when I go to bed for sure. I'll increase the active ingredient when this is gone, by a gram at a time to see if effects differ. Next week, my icy hot stash is spiked!   i'm sold. It's cheaper to make, easier to formulate and as effective as the ancient recipe I've used.