Need Some Help.

williams2311

You jumped from 2 600's to wanting 4. The only thing stopping you from more is money. If you have enough money then the next thing that would stop you is the transformer on the utility pole. You can only run so many lights with a small transformer. No insult intended. Just showing you the path up ahead.

We must not have understood I'm sorry for not explaining better. I was going to do 2 1000s however I already have 2 600s I'm running and it would have been cheaper to buy 2 more 600s then 2 1000s that's what made me ask About the 4 600s but I just settled with 1 1000 and 2 600s so I only had to buy 1 1000 rather then 2 so I saved a few dollars

Some Strains get dense buds into the low light areas.  I prune some down low and some I leave even if the buds are airy.  I use those in medibles or keif.

Another good summer idea to cool bulbs is to have your intake and exhaust outside the house.  This way you aren't pulling in hot humid air by exhausting.  You also don't have to worry about smell as the air is never in contact with the room.  You could build a doghouse to hold the fan and filter and exhaust out a dryer vent.  Then if you have tents with carbon filters you could cool the room the tents are in and the exhaust shouldn't stink from the ac because the smelly air gets scrubbed before leaving the tent and the tent pulls in cool air.

I never worried about harvest weight. I am a variety grower instead. smaller plants are easier managed, and require less resources=less work. With only five patients to serve a few ounces per plant has always been plenty of supply, and even produces enough to gift to each.

IV ran out a few different times and if I could just get a little more per plant it will last until the next plant is harvested

I ignore the bottom. my bottoms get dirty from water splash, moving, etc. the buds are useable of course, and I would have never imagined that I'd feed them to my rabbits at each harvest. By the time those little ones dry their almost nothing. I'd be embarrassed to put them in a sack for a patient, and since I have a stock of huge colas always, I enjoy them frequently. Rather than a bush, I cut specifically for a multi cola grower. Usually 2-4 colas per, and trim the scraps off below, before I see the buds forming, to not punish myself with the wastefulness.