Newly Certified, Now What?

It's neither. It doesn't matter if or when your check was cashed. IF your application is approved, you ay use your 21 day old application, proof of payment, and doc rec until your card arrives. You may also call LARA and as them if you are approved.

Keep in mind medical marijuana may be more costly than obamacare.

Ok, the state has cashed my check and I've been anxiously checking my mailbox ever since. Is it 21 days from the day the check is cashed, or 21 business days? I wish I wasn't so impatient but I'm running low on scripts now that I don't have health insurance and pain is getting unbearable.

Ok, the state has cashed my check and I've been anxiously checking my mailbox ever since. Is it 21 days from the day the check is cashed, or 21 business days? I wish I wasn't so impatient but I'm running low on scripts now that I don't have health insurance and pain is getting unbearable.

Liddy the state cashed my check on 02-13-2014 and my hard card arrived today. This may let you know about how long before it arrives.