Cross Joint - By The Green Hornet

GrowGoddess

So I was on FaceBook one day and on my news feed comes a video about how to make a cross joint. I had never seen one before, and after watching the video, I just had to give it a try.

I used TGA Quish in the virtical piece and for the horizontal cross piece I used my 4-G bag seed strain.

I was impressed, full success on the first try. Just had to do it to say that I did. I don't smoke anymore, I just vaporize concentrates now.

When I watched the video, I thought something looked familiar with the guy. His name did not ring a bell at that time. Then, it came to me, the guy looked like the actor from the movie The Green Hornet. I looked up the movie cast & crew and low and behold, it is him!! Seth Rogen! I guess he really is the 'green' hornet!!

Cross Joint 2 9 14 011

Cross Joint 2 9 14 014

CrossJoint 2 10 14 005

Just thought I'd share

Free time? Nah, I should have been sleeping!! Work full time, have to get up at 4:30 am!

But, I can say that I did it! :D

Menorah, hmmmm, now that would be a real challenge. Please, don't tempt me!! LOL

I meant free time for seth.....gotta do something between gigs right?..might as well develop some marketable skills...lol

Now thats what I call cross training.

Edited by beourbud

wow(hat tip).

if I worked a full time job, I couldn't be a caregiver. bravo. :blow-a-heart:

edit for confession= I had to google "Menora" what a silly billy

Free time? Nah, I should have been sleeping!! Work full time, have to get up at 4:30 am!

But, I can say that I did it! :D

Menorah, hmmmm, now that would be a real challenge. Please, don't tempt me!! LOL

Edited by grassmatch

wow(hat tip).

if I worked a full time job, I couldn't be a caregiver. bravo. :blow-a-heart:

edit for confession= I had to google "Menora" what a silly billy

LOL I had to google Menora too!

Well, that is half the reason I have been downsizing and not offering care giving services any more. My only recreation has been on the computer the last few years. I downsized to only 2 patients that are very easy to keep happy. Since the courts and leo have me so freaked out with the possibility of  $20,000 in court fees, well, I figure downsizing would be my best choice.

Maybe I will actually get to take a real vacation one day soon. Being a caregiver has been real tough. I am either at work, or I can't go far from home needing to take care of the grow. No overnighters either. Now I will be able to take breaks. Like right now, I don't have anything in the flower closet and may not for at least a month. Been putting most of my focus on vaporizing concentrates. Luckily I already had the oil! :D

Oh, King, I said real not original :D

I'm not old enough to have seen the original TV series. LOL. Now the actor who played the Green Hornet/Britt Read was Van Williams on the TV series. He is no more the original Green Hornet than Seth Rogen. How can this be you may ask? Well the original Green Hornet/Britt Read was Al Hodge from the 1936 radio show.  (I must confess, I did have to look it up) :P

Nice blast from the past picture though.

All in good fun, all in good fun. :D