Section 4 And 8 Satisfied, Still Prosecuted?

trichcycler

thanks for that link. Is it correct that he was accused of growing marijuana on January 7, 2010,(edit)received a letter Nov 6 2010 stating approval, and his card wasn't issued until February 4th 2010 ? Is that able to satisfy sec 4 and sec 8, without a card, as protection from arrest/prosecution?

I never received a letter of approval without a card, has anyone else in 2010?

any idea why this mans drivers license was suspended in the case ?

Edited by grassmatch

thanks for that link. Is it correct that he was accused of growing marijuana on January 7, 2010,(edit)received a letter Nov 6 2010 stating approval, and his card wasn't issued until February 4th 2010 ? Is that able to satisfy sec 4 and sec 8, without a card, as protection from arrest/prosecution?

I never received a letter of approval without a card, has anyone else in 2010?

any idea why this mans drivers license was suspended in the case ?

you loos your drivers license for one year if you are convicted of a Drug charge it's not up to a Judge it's a State thing so a Judge has no say in that 

I recieved a letter one yr, most likely 2010, It had my p# on it and said to use this instead of my app till my card got here, I have it around here some where,   one yr or for a few months people got that letter, my card expires on 12-1 always has and always will, untill I dont need one!

Peace