Favorite Vaporizer For Concentrates - What Is Yours?

Does a dabstick count.  I like mine.  So much easier than over ash or flowers.

Picking up an eclipse H2O tomorrow.

I like mine, except for the fact that the first hit is the best, and each successive one is degraded. Still tastes good, and still has effects, but not like the first one imo. Lower temperatures produce killer flavors on the cool inhale and the exhale is easy on the lungs. I've seen some patients explode the vial when using a torch lighter, the manufacturer advised against torches so be careful with those.

I appreciate it most for the storage capabilities of different concentrates made with different plants, they can be neatly labeled and sampled in a closed unit, unbeatable imo.

I like mine, except for the fact that the first hit is the best, and each successive one is degraded. Still tastes good, and still has effects, but not like the first one imo. Lower temperatures produce killer flavors on the cool inhale and the exhale is easy on the lungs. I've seen some patients explode the vial when using a torch lighter, the manufacturer advised against torches so be careful with those.

I appreciate it most for the storage capabilities of different concentrates made with different plants, they can be neatly labeled and sampled in a closed unit, unbeatable imo.

Only put tiny amounts in the vial then. You should have figured that out the first day grass. You need a lot of vials. You put too much in and it boils over anyway. Then you gotta clean it.

Edited by Restorium2

yep, figured that out in the first day years ago. issue remains though. If I had to load individual dabs into it for a fresh hit each time the novelty would wear off quickly.

I bit the bullet and live with the degradation until my desired level is diminished. It little bit goes along way as you know in this thing.

I load them a couple dozen at a time. The perfect load gives you about three to six hits. No degrading here. You are very concerned about degrading. How does it matter if you take all three to six hits?

You need a new (more positive) point of view; It degraded right into you. It's all good. 

holy crap! I like the H2O.  It'll take a little work(fun) to learn.  I already learned not to hold it there too long, the vapor is hard to see and it'll stay hot enough to continue the hit.  It's not just push a button and inhale.  But wow it works well.  Tried some goofball, some hi grade dry kief and some lower grade moister kief.  They all worked well but the moist stuff was harder to work with.  Will try flowers later.

When I got it he said to just put a hit or 2 in it and don't overheat the small vials.  Two steps higher had it at the same price as the lowest I saw it online 69.99

holy crap! I like the H2O.  It'll take a little work(fun) to learn.  I already learned not to hold it there too long, the vapor is hard to see and it'll stay hot enough to continue the hit.  It's not just push a button and inhale.  But wow it works well.  Tried some goofball, some hi grade dry kief and some lower grade moister kief.  They all worked well but the moist stuff was harder to work with.  Will try flowers later.

When I got it he said to just put a hit or 2 in it and don't overheat the small vials.  Two steps higher had it at the same price as the lowest I saw it online 69.99

I really like the Eclipse Vape, it is a nice tool and worth every penny. The one downside with it is I don't recommend it for decarbed oils like RSO. It works best with non decarbed oils.

I have not had any luck vaping flower with it. When you do try it, please let us know how it works for you.

I really like the Eclipse Vape, it is a nice tool and worth every penny. The one downside with it is I don't recommend it for decarbed oils like RSO. It works best with non decarbed oils.

I have not had any luck vaping flower with it. When you do try it, please let us know how it works for you.

Works good with all types of oils. What was the problem you had with decarbed type oil?

Edited by Restorium2

Are you talking about the eclipse vape or the eclipse H2O?  The H2O works with a stem in a bong and a torch.  That's the one I got.

I know it'll be harder with flowers just because the sides of the glass are what is heating the chamber.  The bubble hash worked best because it liquifies and contacts the glass.  The gg#4 was more clumpy and more veg material and didn't work as well.  Eventually the glass sparks the material inside and it will just take a longer gentler process to get it warm enough for flowers

Are you talking about the eclipse vape or the eclipse H2O?  The H2O works with a stem in a bong and a torch.  That's the one I got.

I know it'll be harder with flowers just because the sides of the glass are what is heating the chamber.  The bubble hash worked best because it liquifies and contacts the glass.  The gg#4 was more clumpy and more veg material and didn't work as well.  Eventually the glass sparks the material inside and it will just take a longer gentler process to get it warm enough for flowers

I am speaking of the eclipse vape. I have seen and am interested in the H2O, but I don't have a bong to use one with and have not found one that I like yet.

Works good with all types of oils. What was the problem you had with decarbed type oil?

After comparing several times, the same oil and process with the exception of one being heat decarbed and the other not decarbed, here is what I experienced.

With the decarbed oils it seems one needs to be a master with the torch. Just a bit too much heat and the vapor totally gags you. It did offer some really awesome flavor, but it was so difficult to heat just right it is ridiculous. Also, it seems to be more wasteful of the concentrate because you can't consume it all without the gagging is is not worth it. (I have noticed decarbed oils work much better with electronic vaping since the temps are more steady and controlled)

Decarbed oils work in the eclipse, just too difficult and wasteful for me.

For non heat decarbed oils like QWISO it works awesome! It seems to be more flexible with the heating with the torch and I am able to consume it all without the gagging. It is noticeably less sensitive to the torch when comparing it to decarbed oils. A pleasure to use with non heat decarbed oils.

I have not tried naturally decarbed oils yet with e-ciggs or the eclipse.

Just the experience I have encountered with the oils I have made. Others may have had different experiences, especially when it comes to other oils like BHO.

The eclipse vape is worth the money.

With the decarbed oils it seems one needs to be a master with the torch. Just a bit too much heat and the vapor totally gags you.

Try winterizing it first. The waxes and lipids can make for a harsh hit. And the H2O version really smooths it out. You do have to be the master of the torch. It becomes fun after you master it. You learn to read the glow. First hit is different than the next in a vial when heating.

Edited by Restorium2

• 1 month later...