Obama’S Marijuana ‘Less Dangerous’ Remark Clarified

http://scrappleface.com/2014/01/20/obamas-marijuana-less-dangerous-remark-clarified/

“President Obama wants American kids to know that frequent marijuana usage can lead to…

-Lethargic reactions to dangerous situations behind the wheel or when your consulate is attacked.
-Feelings of immortality, omniscience and omnipotence, leading to attempts to “do the impossible,” or take over entire economic sectors.
-Cravings for foods that are on the First Lady’s ‘no-no list’
-‘Running with the wrong crowd,’ including petty law-breakers, communist dictators, Islamist warlords and even political consultants.
-Irresistible urges to flee responsibility, and spend countless hours at places where there’s ‘lots of grass’.
-Inattention to detail in written instructions, like laws or the U.S. Constitution.”

Pssst

President Obama isn't running for office

He won twice !

Now you know

Here is an link I find quite interesting

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html

i find it ironic you would post that link, considering your response to this humorous post . thankfully its illegal for him to run again..... yes we have proof of the stupidity or ignorance of the average voter, yes he was elected twice. the fact is he is a liar, a corp whore and a war mongering pos. if you choose to ignore or accept all of that, thats on you. this was a very funny post, and you inability to see the humor in it leads me to believe you know obammers a pos liar too.

i find it ironic you would post that link, considering your response to this humorous post . thankfully its illegal for him to run again..... yes we have proof of the stupidity or ignorance of the average voter, yes he was elected twice. the fact is he is a liar, a corp whore and a war mongering pos. if you choose to ignore or accept all of that, thats on you. this was a very funny post, and you inability to see the humor in it leads me to believe you know obammers a pos liar too.

Who is "obammer?"

sore losers will always be losers.   Well thats what grandma would have told you.

Ben Ghazi...isnt that a medicated ointment?  

Edited by beourbud