Major Marijuana Bust At Home In Ecorse, Two Suspects Arrested

http://www.wxyz.com/news/major-marijuana-bust-at-home-in-ecorse-two-suspects-arrested

The Downriver Area Narcotics Organization has busted a major marijuana growing operation in the City of Ecorse.

On February 19, detectives carried out a search warrant at the home located on the 4200 block of 7th Street and discovered hundreds of marijuana plants in the basement and in the upstairs bedrooms.

The plants were in various stages of growth.

A total of 424 marijuana plants were seized, as well as sophisticated plant-growing equipment.

The worth is estimated at $600,000 to $900,000.

Two men were arrested at the home, a 32-year-old man from Dearborn and a 28-year-old man from Detroit.

The Downriver Area Narcotics Organization consists of officers from the Michigan State Police, Taylor Police Department, Southgate Police Department, Ecorse Police Department and the Romulus Police Department.

yeah, but wait. what if they could prove that their patients needed this reasonable amount to treat their illnesses? 

even if their patients all required oil, they are still in the same legal bind as john roberts of the cannabis cannabis project, over # by a buuuncchhh.  i'm ignorant on oil.  how much plant=how much oil, and could 6 patients consume that amount of oil?

roughly an ounce of oil from a pound of buds. I once had a patient who consumed a gram of oil per day=ounce per month. Imagine the work keeping up with that kind of production...while remaining compliant. So a pound of buds per 6 patients....good luck producing that monthly requirement,  with a max of 72 plants, and only 15 ounces possession at one time.

roughly an ounce of oil from a pound of buds. I once had a patient who consumed a gram of oil per day=ounce per month. Imagine the work keeping up with that kind of production...while remaining compliant. So a pound of buds per 6 patients....good luck producing that monthly requirement,  with a max of 72 plants, and only 15 ounces possession at one time.

It is my experience that about 2 pounds can be harvested a month with 72 plants in a perpetual grow, to include clones and mothers. There is not much margin for error, but by and large it works pretty well. Redering it into hashish keeps your numbers in line.

This statement is not factual. Par for the course, perhaps.

zap, i understood  John to tell me when i met him three weeks ago, that matt able is def him on over-count charges.  You're saying that he was not over-count, or that he was not charged with over-count, or what are you saying?

or more actually, depending upon available resource. However, with drying time taken into consideration, keeping under 15 ounces of usable material becomes the challenge. We cant have 15 oz drying, while another 15 is just harvested.

It is my experience that about 2 pounds can be harvested a month with 72 plants in a perpetual grow, to include clones and mothers. There is not much margin for error, but by and large it works pretty well. Redering it into hashish keeps your numbers in line.