Detroit Public School Land Sale

mibrains

i am aware this is not cannabis related directly but if a person lives within 1000' of one of the sold properties and had been worried about growing cannabis this will eliminate a few of the 1,000' barriers possibly depending on which properties they end up selling. it seemed important to me for some reason when i received it so i decided to repost it.
have a great day everyone :)

for your information-

LANSING, MICHIGAN
www.michigan.gov/treasury

(517) 373-3200
RICK SNYDER
GOVERNOR
STATE OF MICHIGAN
DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
LANSING
R. KEVIN CLINTON
STATE TREASURER
February
26, 2014
(517) 335-2167
Media Advisory for
Friday, February 28,2014

The Local Emergency Financial Assistance Loan Board (Emergency Loan Board)

is scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. on Friday, February 28th, to consider proposals regarding the sale of surplus property owned by the Detroit Public School district.

The meeting will be held in the Williams Auditorium on the first floor of the Williams Building, located at 525 W. Ottawa Street in Lansing.

Individuals planning to attend the meeting must obtain a visitor's pass from security representatives in the Williams Building lobby.

The meeting site is handicapped accessible, including parking. Individuals with disabilities who may need assistance should call (517)373-3223.

All meetings for this Board are special or called meetings and are not regularly scheduled

Edited by mibrains