Wax?

Anyone read this http://news.yahoo.com/colo-marijuana-businesses-embrace-drug-center-dea-crackdown-015551827--abc-news-topstories.html  isn't just ear wax thats been out for a while? I had no clue 1 hit could keep you high for over a day LOL and the DEA agents are so amazing that they are able to SEE someone get brain damage from that high level of THC   HAHA  I have never read any medical reports that any level of THC causes brain damage. Do the DEA guys have access to reports that we do not?

Anyone read this http://news.yahoo.com/colo-marijuana-businesses-embrace-drug-center-dea-crackdown-015551827--abc-news-topstories.html  isn't just ear wax thats been out for a while? I had no clue 1 hit could keep you high for over a day LOL and the DEA agents are so amazing that they are able to SEE someone get brain damage from that high level of THC   HAHA  I have never read any medical reports that any level of THC causes brain damage. Do the DEA guys have access to reports that we do not?

I make bho, if I was to leave it like that wax looks, it would not have all the butane evaped off or be edible, im pretty sure I seen some ear wax in the link, I wouldnt be to trusting of that if I didnt make it myself! that is what mine looks like when most of the butane is evaped off, I still heat it to make it more fluid and carbolize it!

Peace

very unlikely the sample pictured contains any butane. The gas vaporizes at room temperature, and this sample looks like its been warmed and vacuumed to perfection. It would be very difficult to force this concrete extraction to retain its nbutane solvent while processing to a hard sheet. I'd call it a glass, rather than a wax, which is  traditionally whipped oil. It looks super fine to me, matter of fact.....phwoooot

Phaquetoo so your saying it should not look like that guys, all hard like? I have know people that smoked it and they say it is strong but no were near 1 hit keep you buzzed for over  a day and brain damage.

When mine evapes to that wax look, than I give some heat, either in an electric frying pan with water in the electric fry pan and the bho in a lil smaller pan, just small enough to fit in the elctric fry pan,,once is stops bubbling I than take and pour it into a smaller milk glass bottle (milk glass is old and white and wont crack) than I heat it with them lil cup warmers, when I shut off the heat, I wait till it cools down to see the consistancy, if it is to thick I give more heat, you can also use a coffee maker warmer, but i use the cup warmer, and at low heat  if you still have alot of bubbles there is still butane in it and at the very least it is not carmalized for eating!

above is all done with low heat, on the eclectric fry pan I put it on the lowest setting and watch it till im done!

Im sure others do it different ways, I will stick with what I know, and dont realy give a phaq what others say, bawahahahahahahaha!

Peace

well sounds fun I would love to see it done someday. Maybe try to make it myself in the future.

seriously before you do it make sure you know what you are doing,,,sorry bro but its the hey maybe I will try it people who blow up there garages or houses,camper, themselves, lol!

That is one thing I didnt have a chance to look at on youtube, there was no internet around when I was taught to do it, See you are not in the same situation as me, ive been using butane, there are many safer ways to do it and you have you tube to find out what you need and you get a video of it,

Just do it the safest way for you bro!

Peace

I'd like some wax where 1 hit lasted all day, now that's some medicine!

edited spelling

I would have to think there is no such thing as 1 hit lasting all day lol, or that can kill you!

The bho I produce gets ya pretty comfy for several hrs and it dont take much to do it, if you eat the right amount it takes a lil bit to hit you but it lasts quite a few hrs! id have to say at least 8 hrs, if you find some that works all day, lets have it tested lol!

Peace