"provisioning Centers"

MrGreenGene

I actualy used to think a few were doing this to get court cases and try to win in the s.c,  But now I have no doubt it is about cash!  Hey its america, im not gonna knock some one for trying to make a buck any longer, if it is right there in the open who am I to complain!

If the bill gets thru the senate and signed, they are good to go unless the countys already have rules for it, some  of the countys have been doing what they have to do from the last dispensary over kill that made p2p and cg to any pt not acceptable, im not saying it was ever legal but many did and used it in that way! alot of countys dont have a problem with it, but with rules and restrictions, just like any other business!

Im hoping the bills pass, it doesnt take away our grow rights, so im good with it.

Peace

Not just that, but an illegal provisioning center can turn into a legal provisioning center under the legislation that has already passed the House.

That would seriously chap some arses. I bet that part goes away via Snyder/Schuette. It reminds me of the illegal alien debate. No cuts in line because of something illegal you did. Go to the back of the line.

I actualy used to think a few were doing this to get court cases and try to win in the s.c,  But now I have no doubt it is about cash!  Hey its america, im not gonna knock some one for trying to make a buck any longer, if it is right there in the open who am I to complain!

If the bill gets thru the senate and signed, they are good to go unless the countys already have rules for it, some  of the countys have been doing what they have to do from the last dispensary over kill that made p2p and cg to any pt not acceptable, im not saying it was ever legal but many did and used it in that way! alot of countys dont have a problem with it, but with rules and restrictions, just like any other business!

Im hoping the bills pass, it doesnt take away our grow rights, so im good with it.

Peace

It wouldn't be the first time dispensary language killed home grows. Look at Arizona. They could grow their own until a dispensary opens up within 25 miles of them. We do not know how this will end up. The bill sponsor did say that a vote against the dispensary bill was a vote for home grows. Maybe he meant it.

The biggest mind blower is that legal Billy is trying to stay in plant count at clone time, and trying to stay under 2.5 at harvest, yet there's a pot store that follows no rules at all. 'No one should go to jail for a plant' is an attractive slogan. BUT How else do you level the playing field when folks cheat right out in the open? Society has rules and when you flagrantly don't abide there are things that will happen, otherwise society breaks down. If you want to break rules don't be flagrant about it at a store. It's ridiculously stupid.

• 1 month later...

mi law will be made by cash rich dispensaries.... not poor patients... and the rights will shift to where the money is for sure. remember cali would have been the first state to go legal if Richard lee and the oaksterdamn crew didn't title it "tax and regulate" 10k to grow 10k to sell just for liscenses... everyone turned on that bill. any provisionary center bill has to give the growing rights to caregivers. I have seen on more than one occasion a dispensary owner lining up all their patients to come and argue for their rights.... then they get a liscense for a 60 llight grow and screw everyone else, then all those types go to prison anyway. but hey at least its fed time

First of all former Sheriff Mark Hackel is a dem. New sheriff has the same mindset as Hackel. Now that Hackel has been elected to a new office,County Manager,he wants to be sure and get re-elected. Our township,even though it is mostly red,still had a high vote count for MMJ on the ballot. Hackel isn't like that bigmouth Brooks Patterson. And Macomb county is very different than Oakland is. Just my opinion after living here all my life,and talking to other people. Not everybody involved in politics is a creep. Why can't a class action suite be filed against each County that has banned sales of something that is SUPPOSED to be legal? I am just a dumb citizen. I don't know what to do anymore............I do know the State is not getting any of my money. They are thieves and thieves are criminals.