Patients As Caregivers?

smarrs1

So does it matter if you retain your plant count or would you have to give it up to transfer clones. Can't wrap my head around whether that matters for clone transfers. I realize that each caregiver would only be able to have 60 plants with each having 5 patients(1 being the other caregiver who either retains or gives up their plant count to the other, I think).

Unfortunately fer me, you wouldn't be able to have that connected caregiver patient take care of your plants if you had more than 12 in the room, correct? I was thinking of the added benefit of having a vacation waterer. Oh well.

Edited by Norby

Dr. Gruber

I am a pt/c.g and I have a c.g that has my grow rights, I have my pt's grow rights! I can have 2.5 and 12 plants for my pt and my pt can have 2.5 for herself, plus I can have 2.5 oz's from my c.g and he has my 12 plant grow rights and 2.5 for me!

wow im confused bawahahahaha!

Ok now I can keep my c.g and take back my grow rights and keep my pts grow rights, than I can have 24 plants, 12 for me, 12 for my pt,, and my c.g can provide me with mm even though he does not have my grow rights! my c.g will not be able to grow 12 plants for me but he can provide me with 2.5 oz's as needed.

so I am a pt, I am also a c.g, I also have a c.g.  I have my pt's grow rights, my c.g has my grow rights, my c.g has 3 other pts and his own grow rights!  I am his pt, when I get meds from him I can transfer it to my pt, I cant sell anything to my c.g, but I can sell to my pt, now my c.g has the grow rights to grow as much as 12 plants on my behalf, now if my c.g had enough meds legaly he can bring me 2.5 oz's at a time, I can now pass them onto my pt with a price and legaly!

I think I put it out there as simple as possible for me zap, you understand what i wrote dont you!

One thing that we need to remember is a pt can get it anywhere, it is the person who sells it to them who is going to get investigated!

so what came first the chicken or the egg?  Probably an underground chicken passing on the egg!

I hope I didnt add more confusion!

that is another good reason for all pts to have a c.g and be a c.g! It gives you more legal ways to get different strains of mm and it will hopefully teach more folks to grow their own!

Peace

imi your c.g probably has plenty of plants and dont need your grow rights, now c.g can do that for a few reasons, maybe c.g can give you good advise and get you growing your own, and untill than c.g can supply you untill you are self suficent!

Or the c.g that dont want your grow rights is growing more than enough w/o your grow rights and would benifit to be able to get you meds and also have the rights to have 2.5 oz's set a side for you.  For when ever they need the extra weight for cured.

Them are the only reasons im putting out there, Im not gonna get on the bus that c.g is upto something!

I have been a pt/c.g for a few yrs now, ive had my c.g for at least going on 5 yrs now. nothing has changed on the forms to make anything im saying ilegal,  I dont consider being a pt/c.g with a c.g as working the system, I see it as using the system as written and voted on by the voters to stay within the law!

Peace