Low Odor Strains

Norby

I'm wondering what the "cc" is that tames this popular trait well known in C99?

I finally got the courage to read my notes from 2011 and the writing (in pencil) is too light at that point to know what it says, and after 3 months of trying i can't remember what krusty said the extra c stands for.  sorry.  Maybe somebody out burrrien way can look up the club?

Edited by pic book

• 4 weeks later...

from the day of harvest flowers degrade, as well as their active compounds. everyday exposed to air, light, heat, handling will further degrade the bud. I know some people prefer over ripe apples, and over ripened cannabis, but unfortunately the compounds change into other compounds not necessarily appreciated by all users of either. For a full shot of everything a plant can offer in bud form I find consuming it soon after 75% of it's water weight has evaporated is my best experience. I built my dry closet controls(temps/air flow/exchange/RH per the grow bible and my harvests are ready to sample  in a couple/few days, and ready for delivery in around 8 days just like the Jorge said. :bong7bp:

That RIGHT

• 3 months later...

Our low odor offering is called "Incognito" and our old friend Dr. Gruber is in the final stages of a grow journal as we speak; perhaps I'll ask him if he can post his results here. It is a heavy yielding, potent plant, yet has very little smell until harvested and smoked and then has a beautiful lemon lime flavor

I own many of the medicinal terpenes found in cannabis. I grow specifically for the ultra expression of these terpenes. I have not come across a medicinal terpene that does not smell curiously attractive. some more than others. I've had "low odor" plants, I called them rabbit food.  I have not tested dr greenthumbs  low odor strains. I bet he is truthful.2c

I could hold their endless sky under my wife's nose and she couldn't smell a thing and she's got a super sniffer :) .  I'd consider that a low odor strain.  The potency was weak and it tasted like lawn clippings though.  Looking for something a little more potent and flavorful.

Besides that, you didn't want me to order from you since I'm a liar.

Edited by Norby

Our low odor offering is called "Incognito" and our old friend Dr. Gruber is in the final stages of a grow journal as we speak; perhaps I'll ask him if he can post his results here. It is a heavy yielding, potent plant, yet has very little smell until harvested and smoked and then has a beautiful lemon lime flavor

Yep...Im at day 42 and it still has almost no smell. When you walk in the room you cant smell a thing. You actually have to rub a bud between your fingers to even get a whiff.