Employment

Candee

I'm wondering about employment in the mmm industry.

How does someone go about finding employment? (Dumb question, sorry...) is it illegal federally to work in the industry? Where are legal patients supposed to get quality products if it's illegal to grow, process, etc? (Just grow their own or thru their legal caregiver?)

I'd be interested in working in the industry but don't think I could handle jail time.

I don't have a moral or ethical problem with it, though. On the contrary, I'd be happy to contribute to it. I believe it's the only relief some patients can get.

Your best contribution could be learning the rules, learning to grow, growing within the law, and then serving 5 patients who need your help. Your efforts will be appreciated!

welcome!

How does someone go about finding employment? (Dumb question, sorry...) is it illegal federally to work in the industry? Where are legal patients supposed to get quality products if it's illegal to grow, process, etc? (Just grow their own or thru their legal caregiver?)

I'd be interested in working in the industry but don't think I could handle jail time.
I don't have a moral or ethical problem with it, though. On the contrary, I'd be happy to contribute to it. I believe it's the only relief some patients can get.

candee, welcome.  all you ? is covered content on this site.  Forums are  by topic.  Read and read some more and more. Your answers are all here, asked and answered .  Good luck.