Wounded Warrior Project!

I was watching the news and seen an advertisement for the wounded warrior project!  The ad was asking for $19 a month to help wounded warriors, It shows alot of vets with amputated arms, legs, hands, and you name it!

1st off let me say Thank You to All Vets, we owe you everything for our freedom!

Now Why do they have to ask americans who pay fed taxes for help?

Answer= our government dont care what happened to them, even though they are the ones that sent them to war, used our vets as pawns in their wars, But they dont want to take care of them?  If you loose your arm working for a business you will collect comp for the rest of your life, unless you choose to settle!  I have personaly collected work mans comp here and there,  It always paid more than when I was working, just like auto ins loss of wages, they pay 85% of your pay and dont take taxes out,, so a normal person working for a company looses their arm or hurts their back actualy makes more being off work than working!  Why arent our vets treated better or at the very least the same?

Save all of your conspiracy theorys and tell me why obama has not taken care of our wounded warriors?

Dont even say it is bushes fault how our vets are treated, he is no longer the prez, and obama ran on stopping the war, he did not do that, we still have boots on the ground and it looks like the 10 or 12 yr war was for not!

They put our military in places where the enemy Kills our guys and cuts off their heads and put the heads on sticks and they show the world what cannibles they are,  A few of our guys get sick of seeing this schtuff and p p on a few dead barbarians and it is worse than them decapitating our guys and girls and putting their heads on sticks for the world to see!

Yes I know today our military is volunteer's but so are all jobs we get, you apply/volunteer to work for the employer/government and you either get the job or you dont!

I will bet the farm that alot of people have kids or young adults that cant even get into our military, it is not like when I was young, and a judge gave you the choice to join the army or go to jail, You have to be a smart person to get in our military, they dont take flunky's, honestly how many people know some young person that tried to get in the military and they couldnt because of their records or grades in school, they dont just let any one be in the military!

The wounded warrior project should totaly be aimed at the gov, or maybe it is, and that is why they are asking us to help pay for the amputee generation that the gov are responsible for!

Our government makes me sick!

Thank you to all the men and women who were or are in our military!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

See above /\ /\ /\.

...Any wounded Veterans are eligible for disability forever,  also health care, as well they should! The VA Medical system has undergone a major upgrade in facilities and equipment. (in Ann Arbor at least...)   

Prescriptions still cost $8.00 apiece/30 day supply. Which goes to show how powerfull the Ph-armies really are.  Prosthetics, no problemo, blood pressure meds $8.00. For anything, shampoo, interferon, morphine ...$8ea... 

Edited by solabeirtan

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/wwp-saving-sargent-ryan-webster/

"Compensation for the top ten WWP employees runs from $150K to $333K per officer annually.

As far as I can determine, WWP does little, if any, direct support of wounded warriors and wounded warrior programs. Rather, WWP makes grants and contributions to other 501.c.3 organizations which operate wounded warrior programs and/or serve veterans directly. Examples of 501.c.3 organizations receiving WWP funds include Fisher House, The American Red Cross, The VFW, Easter Seals, and numerous little known and unheard of local and national organizations. While many of these organizations provide valuable services to wounded warriors, many more are suspect. As an example, I question an expenditure of $300K for a parade. Some organizations are known to be inefficient and not the favorite of veterans (e.g. The American Red Cross). I also question the use of funds for lobbying activities. It would appear that HMM-265 Veterans Association would be eligible to receive WWP funds"

Edited by grassmatch

wounded warrior project!     feed the children  girl scout cookies,   save the whales   all ask for money  and very little go to the so intended but to the ceos 

wounded warrior project!     feed the children  girl scout cookies,   save the whales   all ask for money  and very little go to the so intended but to the ceos 

Right On

seems like the nra, and mil contractors should be stepping up.......yeah right

the nra (Not Really Anything) but a slush fundraiser....with guns

Edited by beourbud

I was watching the news and seen an advertisement for the wounded warrior project!  The ad was asking for $19 a month to help wounded warriors, It shows alot of vets with amputated arms, legs, hands, and you name it!

1st off let me say Thank You to All Vets, we owe you everything for our freedom!

Now Why do they have to ask americans who pay fed taxes for help?

Save all of your conspiracy theorys and tell me why obama has not taken care of our wounded warriors?

Dont even say it is bushes fault how our vets are treated, he is no longer the prez, and obama ran on stopping the war, he did not do that, we still have boots on the ground and

Our government makes me sick!

Thank you to all the men and women who were or are in our military!

Peace

We the People were LIED into a war of choice. Denying bush and company's responsibility is like denying hitlers involvement in ww2.

Yes thank you bushco republicans, Gov Contractors Stock going up and the american people are going down. Send your job overseas and foreclose on your house....All in the name of Freedom and Capitalism.

You know, i would like to apologize to the wounded vets for believing an administration who lied about WMD...we were foolish. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

PEACE

Edited by beourbud

Hamid Karzai, president of Afghanistan, is complaining to the high heavens that President Obama only has American interests at heart while he brings home the soldiers remaining there. Actually COMPLAINING that an American president puts Americans FIRST! Kiss my arse Karzai! Don't harbour f heads in your country training to kill us or we will be back to straighten you out with just drones. No more wounded warriors. Rant over ......

At this point i dont think a repub/tp candidate could even beat a Hillary Bobblehead in an election.

Actually I am certain Life as we know it will be improving.  Those inbread repubs are wrapped so tight you just gotta know they heads gonna splode when Bill is back in the White House...Problem Solved

Mr President...Keep up the Good Work!

Michigan...GO BLUE

Edited by beourbud

Give to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans)

Here's how you check a charity; 93% of your DAV donation makes it to veteran services.

See; https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=7589

My Pa is a member, and with Amvets and the American Legion, and at one point the PLAV in Bay City. I don't know if this last is still around. He was awarded two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star with two Oak Leaf Clusters as an infantryman in Korea. I'm so proud of the guy. He inspires me in so many ways and at so many levels. Thanks Pa.

Thank You so much for the link!  I had no idea about wwp being a scam, I was just pitching a witch about the gov not taking care of our vets!

We the People were LIED into a war of choice. Denying bush and company's responsibility is like denying hitlers involvement in ww2.

Yes thank you bushco republicans, Gov Contractors Stock going up and the american people are going down. Send your job overseas and foreclose on your house....All in the name of Freedom and Capitalism.

You know, i would like to apologize to the wounded vets for believing an administration who lied about WMD...we were foolish. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

PEACE

Did you go over and fight? were you in the service?  some people are just idiots!

Peace

Right On

seems like the nra, and mil contractors should be stepping up.......yeah right

the nra (Not Really Anything) but a slush fundraiser....with guns

leave your conspiracy theorys in another thread, and your politcal bashing,  this is about our vets getting what they and their familys need to be as normal as possible, not for bashing bush, or bush or reagen or nixon, ford, This is not hang the republicans thread! it is about our vets!

Peace

leave your conspiracy theorys in another thread, and your politcal bashing,  this is about our vets getting what they and their familys need to be as normal as possible, not for bashing bush, or bush or reagen or nixon, ford, This is not hang the republicans thread! it is about our vets!

Peace

So where are the military contractors who profited from the bush folley?   Pony up for the vets...the vets sacraficed ALL to  fattened your wallets...There should be No wounded vets without......the corporations owe the vets that much.  Where is haliburton, carlisle, Brown and Root., BP, Exxon  These are the pofiteers who owe a dept to our vets ....Where are they now when  our vets need them the most.

Has anyone even seen GW outside of promoting his own book?

Over half of our membership are vets  and they all want to know...WHY did we go to IRAQ?.

You want to help the vets...stop making war for profit.

Edited by beourbud

Peace

Well at least you covered the four horseman of the apocalypse. bush, bush, reagan, nixon

Sorry I mistook your anti Obama statement as political........only because it was.

Why are republicans so afraid of the truth?   Because it will send them to prison.

Support our Military...Vote for Peace

Ever notice how the repubs are quick to name call when their logic fails them?

Edited by beourbud

Thank You so much for the link!  I had no idea about wwp being a scam, I was just pitching a witch about the gov not taking care of our vets!

Did you go over and fight? were you in the service?  some people are just idiots!

Who fell for WMD and WWP and the birthers and dispensaries?

You telling me you got all worked up over a scam?  Again?

Turn off Fox,  Come join us in Reality.

As much as I despise Reality, it IS the Only place to get a decent meal.....Groucho Marx

Luv Ya Bro

Edited by beourbud

DAV is pretty good org. to donate to. I'm a lifetime member and they have helped me on several occasions, all of which were before I became a member. Wounded Warrior Project is a scam, and they hate our freedom to own firearms. They keep most of the money they bring in and deny needy Veterans money that has been collected for them. Do not give them anything if you wish to help Veterans.

The best thing you could do to help is to find some Vets and teach them how to grow their own pot so they can be in control of their own medication; and, by doing so, be in control of their own lives again. Too many Vets are addicted to narcotic painkillers and mental health drugs prescribed to them by government Dr.'s. and supplied by Big Pharma. Freedom is not being the government's complain for the rest of your life. Pass it on.

these types of begathons remind me of a discovery I made awhile ago. those little lions club and don't kill the whale lock boxes on party store counter, askng for your spare change, are available for purchase from the company with an id card, for a one time "donation". these boxes are "licensed" collection points and the collector is urged to keep  100% of the money donated to his personal box. Often times owned by the shopkeeper themselves.  All the while unsuspecting poor folks drop their change in daily hoping to satisfy the need to help these causes. If you find it shameful, contact the beggars listed on the front of the canisters, the ones who promote the sham. after all, they get their initial donation from the buyers of the boxes. 

Its not very difficult at all to contact a person in need, and directly donate to their life. Charity begins at home. :angel:

^^^^ :lolu:^^^^

Thanks for all of your opinons and keeping it real!

Peace