What Causes & Relieves Your Pain

Wild Bill

The cause:

Hit head on..

Cracked T5, herniated C3, C4, C5, C6 to the left...ripped the nerve roots out of the joints in my neck on the left side. T10 is herniated in towards the spinal sac on the left.

Fractured pelvis, right leg was jammed into right hip. Tears in the right knee tendons and muscles.  Nerve damage in the right leg due to a pinched nerve below the knee.  Fractured rib cage with cartilage tears, cracked left collarbone, two tears in rotator cuff in left shoulder…

lots of soft tissue damage. I have done all the procedures, injections, the PT, the pills, had my nerves numbed, had my nerves burned a few times. Ive had the full blood work panel several times, I had all the body and bone scans, mri’s with and without contrast dye, all the test the docs could think of.

I am still figuring out what strain works best for me, currently all I have is dj shorts azure haze (at least that is what i was told). Unless I buy from a dispensary.

I hope to start growing some strains I have researched...I open to suggestions

first they get us addicted to the experimental, mind altering, stomach cramping, death causing "side effects" and the triage effect of using other rx to treat those unwanted symptoms, then lobby against medical marijuana, thrust people into prisons, and surpass the profits of world oil. It is a Prozac Nation(active ingredient =fluoride=bought in china, added to all MI municipal water supply, equal dose regardless of weight. Pharmacists are able to guess the remainder of your rx with just a couple usual suspects. Advertising of drugs on tv in most other countries is illegal, this is the recoup cost they speak of in ours. new world order is scary me thinks.  I expect to be vaporized by a stealth drone before it gets really bad, (??) :yahoo-wave:

Flouride in my municipal water is .5mg/liter.  Most of the world's groundwater has 3 times that amount.  There are places in the US where groundwater contains more than 3.5mg/liter which is about 235% more fluoride than is contained in any municipal water supply. 

Fluoride helps keep bones and tooth enamel strong.  Having too much fluoride can make your bones brittle but if you drink from municipal water supplies it is near impossible to take in enough fluoride to do that because you need way over the recommended amount every day for years and years before it affects you.  The USRDA of fluoride is 4mg/day for an adult male. You'd have to drink more than 2 gallons of municipal water to get that.  You don't get much fluoride from any other foods but I'm sure you get a trace from toothpaste everytime you brush.

If you drink bottled water you don't know how much fluoride you are getting unless it is listed which it usually isn't since it isn't required. So you could be getting 3mg/liter or more or less.

If you are worried about fluoride you shouldn't drink purified water. Purified water will suck nutrients out of your body through osmosis.  Drinking purified water is one of the worst things you can do.

You can get a filter that will filter fluoride and other minerals but not everything. That's better than purified water.  But you do need some fluoride and there really isn't much of a fluoride source in most foods that don't also have water in them.  It isn't very likely that anyone in this country is getting too much fluoride unless they swallow their toothpaste.

Migraines = sub lingual tinctures (beats the barbiturates rx about 80% of the time).

I cannot smoke while in the throes of a migraine, the smell makes me barf.      

Broken Dislocated Ankle with no cartilage = topical balm

Neuropathy & pinched sciatica = sub lingual tincture

Bone spurs in neck causing pinched nerves = ^^

Degenerative disc disease = smoking and all the above

Arthritis in dam near every joint = topical balm, smoking and change of diet.

I have weaned myself off all but 1 of my rx's and the

best side effect to that is I don't have the joint pain as b4.

Bursitis and carpel tunnel = all the above ^^

Numerous falls, breaks... a couple of car accidents etc... most likely add to over all aches and pains as does

simple aging of the ol' bod.

When I have enough material I make capsules of coconut oil + qwiso for all day er'day maint and pain relief.

I believe the coconut oil has lowered my cholesterol and my triglycerides as I have made no other diet changes.

I also believe that ingesting cannabis oil reduces inflammation ergo, reducing over all pain.

I prefer the capsules over medibles as most are made of sweet stuffs and I have weight issues, and they are like

Lays potato chips... I can't eat just one ;)

My go to is smoking doobies though and the only time I don't is as mentioned above.

Man, looking back at that list, I appear to be a busted up old person! LOL

With cannabis, I do just fine most days

I have some heavy rx's on stand by for the really bad days too.

Better living through cannabis :bong7bp:

quick wash isopropyl coined 'qwiso'. I use 99% isopropyl alcohol for my solvent.

It comes out looking like what is called 'wax' or 'ear wax'.

I decarboxylate this (heat) when infusing it into the coconut oil.

Ever tried a longer warm wash? Then you would have to winterize to remove the excess wax and fat.  But you would have a more 'whole product'. Rather than a quick rinse off of what was on the outside of the material. I have tried both and I like the whole product better. 

Ever tried a longer warm wash? Then you would have to winterize to remove the excess wax and fat.  But you would have a more 'whole product'. Rather than a quick rinse off of what was on the outside of the material. I have tried both and I like the whole product better. 

I have not.

I stuck with what worked for me.  The process was very simple and I achieved excellent results each time.

If I had more material to experiment with, I would most definitely try other methods.

What I end up with in the coffee filter is just the waxy trichome casings and I get no plant material in my end product.

I would be very much interested in learning your method for the warm wash if you care to share.

I have not.

I stuck with what worked for me.  The process was very simple and I achieved excellent results each time.

If I had more material to experiment with, I would most definitely try other methods.

What I end up with in the coffee filter is just the waxy trichome casings and I get no plant material in my end product.

I would be very much interested in learning your method for the warm wash if you care to share.

For referenece; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thai-Power-ISO2-Owners-manuals-Thai-Power-Iso-2-Operators-Manuals-Both-Books-/221588314453?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3397b15955

It's like an auto drip coffee maker. Set it up and walk away. They remove the alcohol from the product using the machine. Then you can make the product fit the usage. If you are going to eat it you can leave it be. If you are going to smoke or vape it then additional filtering is easy. 

For referenece; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thai-Power-ISO2-Owners-manuals-Thai-Power-Iso-2-Operators-Manuals-Both-Books-/221588314453?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3397b15955

It's like an auto drip coffee maker. Set it up and walk away. They remove the alcohol from the product using the machine. Then you can make the product fit the usage. If you are going to eat it you can leave it be. If you are going to smoke or vape it then additional filtering is easy. 

I also use an Iso 2 from the 70's but use it to remove the alcohol, not to extract.

I do a quick wash with Everclear, winterize and then distill off the alcohol with the Iso 2.

(Of course I do this in an imaginary land far, far away where the Court of Appeals understands the english language)

These are now available again, sold as Super Flower Towers. Great appliances.

The parts are interchangeable with the Iso 2's so if any of your old parts are bad you can get them replaced.

I got new springs and a nice silicone gasket for mine.

https://www.superflowertower.com/

super-flower-tower-sm.jpg

Edited by Wild Bill

A complete extract is what was sold as fluid extract of cannabis when it was part of the U.S. Pharmacopeia. There are theories that support a complete extract as containing medicinal substances that are found outside of the resin.

What do you prefer about the complete extract as compared to the results from the quick wash? Do you find it helps your problem more or is it for flavor?

A complete extract is what was sold as fluid extract of cannabis when it was part of the U.S. Pharmacopeia. There are theories that support a complete extract as containing medicinal substances that are found outside of the resin.

What do you prefer about the complete extract as compared to the results from the quick wash? Do you find it helps your problem more or is it for flavor?

I get an 'uncomfortible feeling' from the quick wash and I easily get too high of a dose. Like when I get too high of a dose of pain killers. Want to vomit. Just doesn't feel 'right'. Kind of trippy.

does the iso still use a light bulb for heat like it did in the seventies?

When I used to know someone who heard of this guy that made extracts twice, I sampled the tami results. warming the buds before extracting also gave up more weight compared to room temp or freezing, but the flavor was off the hook even better. I now see this as a more complete medicinal experience -also. The thc % will be slightly lower for the weight of waxes but no matter, anutha dabadoya then. It isn't clear amber, a little milkier, but who cares really. I like both actually, but tell him to set some full melt wax aside for me when he sees his buddy again.

• 6 years later...
On 12/2/2020 at 7:40 AM, Burgerles said:

Old thread, but I wanted to search for more ways of relieving pain.

How you found it?

I think it all depends on each person so just find the perfect way for you. I personally had a similar period but I started doing yoga and that helped me a lot because I really got rid of many things that bothered me and it changed my life a lot. I also found yoga teacher trainings costa rica because I don't think I could handle it alone. That's how I came to see thousands of beautiful results today and that makes me very happy.

Edited by VictorLewis