Tutorials

I was going to make one on how and why to tag your posts, but I still can barely read my screen the font size is like 8 point still.  It's only this webpage and I have tried everything I know how to do to fix it..(my cat walked on the keypad, changed some setting somewhere) I struggle everyday to read everyone's posts  :::Shrug::: 

Thanks for helping out Cheapshades!

Yeah I have tried firefox and chrome.. both are the same.  Its on my end for sure, and only on my laptop. 

The laptop uses windows 8, and I have never gotten the hang of that operating system yet, don't care for it at all, miss good ole XP

I was going to make one on how and why to tag your posts, but I still can barely read my screen the font size is like 8 point still.  It's only this webpage and I have tried everything I know how to do to fix it..(my cat walked on the keypad, changed some setting somewhere) I struggle everyday to read everyone's posts  :::Shrug::: 

Thanks for helping out Cheapshades!

This is from the windows support site at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor     Make text and other items on the desktop larger

If text and other items (like icons) on the desktop are too small, you can make them larger without changing the screen resolution.

1. Open Screen Resolution by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking Search), enteringMake text larger in the search box, and then tapping or clicking Make text and other items larger or smaller.

2. Drag the slider until the items in the preview image are the size you want them to be.

3. Tap or click Apply.

You'll see the change the next time you sign in to Windows.

Yeah I have tried firefox and chrome.. both are the same.  Its on my end for sure, and only on my laptop. 

The laptop uses windows 8, and I have never gotten the hang of that operating system yet, don't care for it at all, miss good ole XP

Try changing the Zoom, Trix. This can be accomplished (my way) by pressing 'Ctrl' and '+' at the same time. Else find your Browser Settings and find the Zoom setting...and punch it up a notch. Good Luck! ...Lmk,itw/h

Try changing the Zoom, Trix. This can be accomplished (my way) by pressing 'Ctrl' and '+' at the same time. Else find your Browser Settings and find the Zoom setting...and punch it up a notch. Good Luck! ...Lmk,itw/h

Yanno that sounds like something that might work zoom in once or twice and it would maybe do the trick. I'll give it a shot when I get home.  Thanks, it sure will be nice when I can read the page again :) Sounds plausible that she (the cat) could have stepped on those keys, hopefully it will fix the issue.

Trix

:bong2:

Yay.. it worked... ;)

• 4 months later...

We reached 10,000 views in the tutorial section today!!

Seems like bringing that section back, is something that the members appreciate, I also appreciate the feedback that has been giving by the sheer amount of views themselves. Thank you for bringing it back, and thank you to the members that are taking advantage of the benefits of the section..

Trix
:bong2: