Arthritis In Ankle

J912

Hello everyone, I've been researching around and have been looking for some advice regarding MMJ, and chronic pain relief.

I do not and will not take opiates for pain, I was involved in a work injury and had to endure two surgeries.

I now suffer from chronic arthritis and inflammation in my ankle joint ( has donor cartrlidge inserted) and was wondering if anyone could recommend something to help with the pain.

I work afternoons all day on my feet and after work at night is when the pain starts to set in.

Around here we like cannabis for pain. There is a world of fun sorting through options if you go on a mission to find if there is a strain or strains that are right for you.. Methods of administration are many and varied. There are a number that work really well. It's all good.

Hello and welcome.

2004 I broke and dislocated my ankle.  I do not however have any donor cartillage

and my ankle will just lock up on me.  Too long on my feet leaves that ankle about

the size of a softball and I am unable to walk. 

I use a topical balm made with cannabis.  Approximately 20/ 30 minutes after

application, the pain and swelling start to diminish. 

Beats anything I've ever tried, hands down.

theres plenty of other plant extracts you can add to cannabis extract to try to make it work better as a topical lotion.

like capscaisin (hot pepper oil) or Peppermint, Wintergreen, citrus oils, and Lavender. some of the oils are also anti-inflammatory. there are various recipes out there. its just a matter of trying them out to find what works.