Labs For Testing Mm

Bon Scott

I think the labs need special federal licenses to be able to buy and possess the standards (cannabinoids) to do the analysis. I would imagine they've taken the patient status into account as well. That means there is a transfer of 1g (no sale involved), which may currently be viewed as illegal, but I think a costly argument in regards to medicinal value could be made if it came down to it. I also don't see the type of capital investment involved in such an business as a viable honeypot operation. I could very well be wrong, and I don't dispute that there is a potential risk, I just think it's minimal. Understandably worthy of mention though.      

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately the testing equipment that Iron Labs uses will not be acceptable under the terms of the "provisioning center" bill.  As of 3/31/2015 they will be required to have gear that will cost big bucks.  Sort of a situation where one must be careful what they wish for.  In any case, testing, will be an expensive component of HB 4271...

Who was involved in pushing stringent testing in Michigan:  The testing labs....

go figure...