Hello Michigan

Hello everyone, Im new to the site, and very shortly I will be new to the state. 3 years ago i never realized how hard leo has been on MM patients, the blatant disrespect and lack of compassion they can have. Seems like commonsense and well wishing for your fellow man has been set aside for greed and corruption. False information and propaganda has yet to be replaced with the facts for many. And for those who know the facts and choose to ignore them for the advancement of their own careers at the cost of so many innocent families...they truely leave me at a lack of words.

I recently witnessed this firsthand, and my eyes are now open to the injustice being done. As a result I must relocate my family. I know many of you have had to deal with similar situations and I do feel for you. Im not a patient , Im a caregiver. I dont use MM, not even recreationally, I do realize its potential and see the people that honestly need it. I see the damage and addiction that comes from pharmacuiticals overflowing into the streets.