Selling Marijuana To Undercover “Patient” Is Entrapment

bobandtorey

even the poeple collecting for him didnt know the whole story! and I know a few of my online friends are pissed of at me for my view on it! I cant feel sorry for someone who willingly breaks the law, and in this peticular case it realy set people back, there are alot of people that will not smoke mm they want edibles or oil in capsules, etc, heck im almost ready to quit rolling at all, just vape and oil ingestion! much safer on your lungs and a whole lot different feeling also,

I dont think people voted for mm so there 75 yr old parents or grand parents had to smoke bowls or joints to give them relief, just about ever one I know older than me quit smoking anything many yrs ago, smokers are no the minority not the majority like when I was growing up.

Im truly hoping they pass the bills before a judge rules on this!

Peace

In Carruthers his is a matter of law that will affect many, many cannabis users. Looking back on the testimony on HB 5104 regarding extracts and medibles, several of  those people traveled to Lansing to passionately say so, and some speaking in behalf of their children. The legislature appears ready to let the bill die. Because the elements of the case speak plainly to that need it is in our best interest to put our resources behind it for the sake of those who cannot inhale or who will not because of anticipated harm, like kids, but nonetheless need the relief the drug provides. It is a cause that will immensely help many very sick people. Without it they risk jail for sucking on a hard candy that relieves much more than a cough lozenge does. What could be more insane? The sick and twisted thinking that was going on at the COA is spelled out in their decision, and shows those judges to be soulless baztards and mental midgets who do not deserve their positions.

I think our efforts in support are indeed warranted. If this does not speak to principle, what in hell does?

Edited by GregS

So if a cancer patient had been caught using a brownie or oil and the courts ruled mixers illegal in their case, then that would make it the cancer patients fault for ruining it for everyone? Wowwwwww......... They did not rule on it that way because of who they caught with it they ruled on it that way because they are against it period. Jim you used to make oil right? Had they caught you with oil and ruled the same way then that would make it that YOU were the one that ruined it for everyone right? Pretty twisted way of thinking about it I think. Some believe that the courts and leo would just welcome MMJ with open arms if it wasnt for the fuk ups and that simply is NOT TRUE. I am not saying that some do not go to far and make things worse for us but just because someone was caught doing the same things alot of patients are doing does not mean it is their fault