What Is Up With The Page Load Times?

I have internet thru centrytell, and the fastest I can get where i live is 1.5 mbps,,,,,yes 1.5 all of my newer pc's cant tell the dif, all of my pages load fast and watching movies on netflix is just like watching a movie on direct t.v

we only have cable for t.v's here, if I realy wanted faster internet I could get hughes network, it is only like 5mbps, so why bother.

Peace

Windows XP sux. Now I either have to spend money buying a new PC or buy 8.1 and install it. And I am no PC brainiac thats for sure.

I cant stand my 8.1 windows, it blows or it is just to big of a change for me, my 6 yr old laptop (the one I use the most) is vista, I bought a new one this winter that is a touch screen and my screen comes off so I can use it like a big tablet, it has windows 8 I rarely use it yet, I cant do alot of things I like to do on it, and well phaq im to old for change bawahahahahaha!

my new laptop is a toshiba the cost was like 400 bucks after rebates 4 gig ram, 500 gig hardrive, it runs realy well and I love having a touch screen, I have a tablet and found my self touching the screen on my old accer alot any hoo,  the next one up was like 800 bucks 8 gig ram and a tara byte hard drive(1000gig) I didnt think it was worth the extra storage or ram, I can always add more ram, and I dont need a tara of hd,  my first pc was a gateway had 10 gig hard drive and 112mb ram lol. oh how things are getting smaller and store way more!

oh yea and I had a bag phone for my 1st cell phone, the battery could jump start my work van lmao!

Peace

Heck I don't even have a smart phone. I have a dumb one. Looks like I am PHAQUED.lol! :lolu:  Thank you SlowJustice for the link. I don't want to give up my great 19" Dell flatscreen! Never really wanted a laptop,I enjoy the privacy of my computer room,and the excellent speakers for music. I'm old and don't like CHANGE!!!! OMG,when did I turn into an old person???

I have XP!  I still like it and am using in in spite of the dire warning signs that pop up when I log in. And yes I do have a START button!

XP is fine if you don't have any info to protect and don't mind your system being hacked.  I agree with SlowJustice, you really should consider going to Win 7.