Dab Otg Owned!

trichcycler

16. Dab OTG
dabotg.jpg
Kit includes
: Battery unit, atomizer, two screw-in atomizers, glass dome, USB charger,
Use with: Wax
Distinguishing characteristics: Unique slim globe, four heat settings
Pros: Easy to use, refill; unique design; awesome, monster hit; you get to see how much smoke you’re inhaling; four levels of heat -- ability to change temperatures is useful; you can pack it with fat dabs and it has a really good pull; replace- able ceramic heating element/bowl makes it easy to fly with; very solid
Cons: Only real downside is the lack of stealth Rating: 18.46
Price: $60

so I got one and the first downfall I realized was this atomizer tip thing. It's cool, cheap and works well. but....be careful to avoid the ceramic bowl while tightening it to the unit. Other than that it hits like a pro, with three different heat settings, lowest is a thick milky wet hit, pouring out of the atomizer and filling the glass in 2 seconds. Since charged I hit mine 21 times over three days with no more charging so far. I think its an easy sleazy compact device with a low price, and should be just what the doctor ordered for safe, discreet  use of lucky dabbage patch drops.

I have that wrig too, it rocks !  after the learning curve first bowl, its a breeze. very smooth, spot on temp. portability is the success on this gem. we'll see how long these bowls last, broke one right out of the box.

Harsh at all? I like my water piece with the essential vape attachment to cool and smooth out the hit.

Has anyone tried a click n vape?  It realy isnt a vape, but you can smoke oil and mm with it, no batterys! I have several they cost around 15 bucks a piece, they totaly work on butane, they have a built in wind proof lighter in it, you click it and puff let go of the lighter striker and hit is as long as you want, when your done puffing on it,,,,it automaticly goes out, its more of a click and smoke, looks to be the same size as the one shown above,  I pack one and it lasts me all week, I am not kidding, I can take it any where with me, no one can see it unless I show it to them, It dont have a tablet or any thing to fill, more like a nice size bowl, Im very happy with mine, Ive had one for a long time, they last a long time, but ive prob got like 6 of them just in case something happens, plus I only like to use oil in one of the bowls it tends to get clogged every 4 bowls or so, and all it takes it to clean it out very easily and reload, refill with butane and its good for as long as it has something in the bowl or untill the butane runs out like any other refillable butane lighter!

Oil alone chokes me out, If I put a big dab on my ciggerette it dont make me cough but it most def medicates me!

good thread!

Peace

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLICK-N-VAPE-PORTABLE-MINI-HERBAL-VAPORIZER-SMOKE-TORCH-FLAME-LIGHTER-5-COLORS-/221372667735?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item338ad6d757#ht_1156wt_907This is a link to one in ebay!  They have a bunch at different prices, this one is like one of the ones I have, enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLICK-N-VAPE-MINI-PORTABLE-HERBAL-TORCH-VAPORIZER-BUTANE-GAS-vape-pen-Silver-/321388522427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad43fabbb#ht_464wt_907I

the one on top, the auction lasts longer than the one above!

Peace