Confused About Dispensaries

There is absolutly nothiing any of us can do about what people charge for their services!

Im hoping to not bring up price again after this lil book bawahahahaha!

Prices between a c.g and their pt's is totaly only their biz, if the c.g is getting more $ than most and some one still likes the meds and wants them, more power to them!

some c.g's are in this for the cash that can be made, whether they have a large grow or a small one, (its thier biz not mine)

some pts love getting low priced top quaility meds so they can make some cash on the side,,,(we know some do that unfortunatly)

some c.g's are in this because they want to help people and be compassionate and only cover costs not labor. (their biz not mine)

Some pt's just want a dependable c.g that they know they can count on no matter what, (not a bad thing to expect)

as for me, I just happy as a pig in sheit because I am finaly allowed to do something ive been doing ilegal all of my life!

To each his/her own!

which ever category you fall under is your biz, and I truly dont care, I do remember what it was like 20 or 30 yrs ago in the mj world, and I must say im liking my 2014 world alot more than 20 or 30 yrs ago!

Im in this for the medicinal/recreational part and loving life!  Im about saving money and helping where I can!

Peace

• 4 months later...

I am new to this- just applied for green card.  This post confused me even more- as a person who would buy very little marijuana- it would probably be insultingly low to a caregiver- I had thought a dispensary would be the place to go.  But this thread says they are not legal?  What is best to do?

I am new to this- just applied for green card.  This post confused me even more- as a person who would buy very little marijuana- it would probably be insultingly low to a caregiver- I had thought a dispensary would be the place to go.  But this thread says they are not legal?  What is best to do?

A patient is allowed to buy their cannabis from anywhere.

The seller (unless they are the registered caregiver for that particular patient) is the one in legal jeopardy.

You as a patient are immune to arrest according to the law.

Some caregivers (me, often)enjoy helping out the small needs of a patient for the benefit of growing more strains, breeding projects or just starting out. Don't get discouraged with caregivers, just be honest with them from the beginning.  I end up gifting the supply for gas money most times. Create a thread here for your needs and hopefully find someone soon.