Hi & Need Help: Grand Traverse

Hi everyone!

I wanted to drop in and say hello! And also ask if anyone knows about the Traverse City region MMMA compassion club. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone nor find out when their next meeting is? Are they no longer around?

I hope this is in the right section. Looking forward to learning a lot, and picking your brains a bit, ha.

Greetings, salutations, and hi to you all :)

Thanks grassmatch! I did use that page and contact info...perhaps they are still hibernating for the winter up here? ;) Waiting for the morel mushrooms to come out up here! I'll see if they have any other contact information on other websites as I haven't gotten any responses. Thank you!!

Thanks zapatosunidos, I'll be sure to keep you updated if I dig up any definite answer on if they are disbanded or not...putting my digging skills to use! :) Thanks everyone!

There are certainly defunct clubs on that list. Please keep us informed if you find out the club has disbanded, and we will remove the information from the site.