1. cheapshades

cheapshades

• Similar Content

• By hero4u
      Hello.  I was at a bay city dispensary the other day and they were telling me their is a 10 ounce a month limit with all dispensaries.  Is this true?  Was just curious cause i havent hear anything about this? 
    • By hero4u
      Just came from old 27 wellness in Lansing.  I was told the might have to close tonight?  Was also told by other dispensaries in bay city they will be closing??  I thought most got their license?   Why is everyone closing?

Did i miss something? 
    • By trix
      Washington and Colorado -- The first two states to legalize recreational marijuana have collectively raked in at least $200 million in marijuana tax revenue, according to the latest tax data -- and they're putting those dollars to good use.

In Colorado, after about a year and a half of legal recreational marijuana sales, the state has collected more than $117 million in excise taxes from both the recreational and medical marijuana markets, according to the most recent data from the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Read More...
    • By trix
      Washington, D.C. -- If you're going to wage war on drugs, you need to be outfitted like a warrior.

That seems to be the rationale behind hundreds of police department requests for armored trucks submitted to the Pentagon between 2012 and 2014. The requests, unearthed in a FOIA request by Mother Jones magazine, shed light on how the war on drugs has directly contributed to the militarization of local police forces in recent years.

Read More...
    • By trix
      Washington, D.C. -- Even as support for ending marijuana prohibition is building around the country, Congress and the Obama administration remain far too timid about the need for change.

Last year, residents in Alaska, Oregon and the District of Columbia voted to join Colorado and Washington State in making recreational use of marijuana legal. Later this year, residents of Ohio are expected to vote on a ballot measure that would legalize it. Nevadans will vote on a legalization proposal next year. And Californians could vote on several similar measures next year.

Read More...