High Times Says Dispensaries Are Allowed In Michigan

Michigan, the state not the university, has made great strides towards legalization. They currently allow medical marijuana dispensaries to operate. In fact, McGary could have applied for a medical prescription to assist in the recovery from his back surgery. There are plenty of dispensaries in Ann Arbor for him to use.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/when-ncaa-bans-you-potgo-nba

oh some are open that is for sure, they are not in the law, they are not legal, that dont mean they are not up and running in some places, No one will find my info in any kinda despense, now if ya have an f.m and dont copy cards, I wouldnt mind browsing thru and checking how things are going with others, or is that growing with others!

So sorry to burst people's bubbles who as we speak only purchase from despenses,,,,,At least your recieving and not selling, so your prob ok, I still wouldnt want my name in an ivestigations hands, no one needs a copy of my card!

Peace

Whooooaaa nelly !

you say a farmers market will not require a copy of my information.??? ehhhh?   hmmmm...

oh some are open that is for sure, they are not in the law, they are not legal, that dont mean they are not up and running in some places, No one will find my info in any kinda despense, now if ya have an f.m and dont copy cards, I wouldnt mind browsing thru and checking how things are going with others, or is that growing with others!

So sorry to burst people's bubbles who as we speak only purchase from despenses,,,,,At least your recieving and not selling, so your prob ok, I still wouldnt want my name in an ivestigations hands, no one needs a copy of my card!

Peace

any stats?  be real with me please.  every cg and patient i know growing more than 4 years has either been robbed or jailed for growing. 

Of all the growers I know, maybe fifteen total, zero have been robbed busted or otherwise hassled due to growing.

Discretion is the key.

Two patients have had interactions with leo and neither were arrested after showing their card.

Theres many reasons. Jackson county, cities of AnnArbor, Ypsilanty, warren, detroit, and walled lake all allow dispensaries and a cpl actually license them. So when a place in say Walled Lake does get raided Google" Bazonzoes raid "its extremely difficult for feds to prosecute when the city has issued a license stating its legal. Caregivers getting popped because they dont follow the rules. dont overgrow, dont sell to people without licenses or that you havent filed the proper paperwork for , and dont be driving around with more then allowed. The simple fact is that most of these caregivers could be selling to the dispensaries at 190 - 250 and ounce but they get greedy and go for the gusto ... that 300 an ounce looks alot more tempting selling to an illegal. The one to blame when you get popped like this is yourself. The guy who said everyone he knows whos been doing it for 4 or more years has been popped.... they cant prosecute you if its legal. Feds dont show up at a caregivers grow unless theyve been foolish to start with. 

Why do you guy rail against dispensaries? Some of the reasons I know. And they do charge more with no real proof of what you are purchasing. But isn't that what CGs do too? How does the average MMJ pt really know what anybody is growing? You can give it any name you want,but there is no way a pt would know. I don't mean experienced pts. I mean new ones that are trying an alternative medication,and trying to learn as much as they can about the benefits of MMJ.

Why do you guy rail against dispensaries? Some of the reasons I know. And they do charge more with no real proof of what you are purchasing. But isn't that what CGs do too? How does the average MMJ pt really know what anybody is growing? You can give it any name you want,but there is no way a pt would know. I don't mean experienced pts. I mean new ones that are trying an alternative medication,and trying to learn as much as they can about the benefits of MMJ.

I don't think anyone is against dispensaries at all but its more about CGs and pt  fearing by losing the right to grow their own 

Why would you stick with a caregiver who you don't trust?

It is a patients market out there isn't it?

Okay, i stand by what I said but after reading your post again i see that it does not really apply.

Names don't mean sh@t these days, except to keep track of what works or doesn't.

I have never been to a dispensary but like them because they make me look good, I'm way cheaper and consistently have higher quality, I'm told.

Edited by I wood