High Times Says Dispensaries Are Allowed In Michigan

i agree, not against dispensaries per se, but many dispensaries have fought legalization (in calif, colorado, wash) and home grows (in many states).

also, the supreme court has said they are illegal i think in people v mcqueen.

not to mention the feds say they go after dispensaries but not patients.

so the dispensaries get home grows banned, the feds raid the dispensaries, where are patients supposed to get mmj from?

we're supposed to be on the same teams, but if you look at canada, theres some people who are making whoopee it up for the rest of us.

All I am saying is that pts deserve a safe and clean environment to purchase their meds. Some people have physical disabilties and cannot grow. Like if you lived in a senior housing building. Or a condo community. After riding on the senior transportation bus,I have found out that most people older than me want MMJ,in some form.

From what I've seen, from greatest number of arrests to least:

1) Patients and caregivers selling to undercover police or confidential informants thinking they are patients using it medically

2) Patients and caregivers supplying dispensaries caught with too much weight

3) Dispensaries

4) Unlucky people

However, it is certainly a much, much higher percentage for dispensaries.

I suspect that WAY at the top are folks that drive & smoke (or have cannabis on their persons) & are busted after getting pulled over for some vehicle related infraction real or imagined. 

z

Dispensaries are not illegal. 3rd party paitent to paitent transfers are not protected by section 4. Caregivers must be connected to the patient for sect 4. That is as far as they have let it go in 6 years. Sect 8 is just getting steam.

I have a felony for possession of marijuana for an amount I was allowed to have, carded, under sect 4 with the cards in evidence.

patients deserve a safe place for their needs to be met. Some are unable to locate a suitable caregiver, in a timely manner. And even if they do it, with our laws in mind, it would be months possibly to be able to finally be supplied with proper herbal remedy. It's sickening to me that a provision was not made right from the beginning for patients to get their needs even while attempting to produce their own. Our own medical cannabis teams assisting the Act may have mentioned it, but it didn't happen. That's terribly unfair to an ill patient with a new/old found remedy for their ailments.

Part of me wants to view these daring provisioning systems as Phaqing Hero's, and not even care if they need to break the law to continue. And who cares if they profit for their efforts anyways.  With a few minimal control in place everyone could have safe access to safe medical marijuana the day they were informed by a physician that this great often overlooked ancient herb can actually alleviate many of their painful life experiences.

Peace to Patient's !

I suspect that WAY at the top are folks that drive & smoke (or have cannabis on their persons) & are busted after getting pulled over for some vehicle related infraction real or imagined. 

z

Or the wrong place at the right time lol, Ive been hit, burning one at my camp site all by my self!  arrested had to post bond, got bond back and charges dropped! Another time I was in the wrong place at the right time, A group of us were having a little to much fun in the huron national forrest, we got disturbing the peace lol, I had a joint in my pocket, posted bond, got bond back, charges dropped lol!

I don't personally see many of those, as there are few that wish to fight them, but I suspect you are right on the numbers.

heck yea im fighting the lil charges, no attny,  charges dropped at arrainment!  I also got charged for having thc in my urine screen while on probation in alpena, I got that dropped also, I didnt have to do the 30 days probation violation that my p.o wanted me to get, and I was allowed to use mm the rest of my probation!  all 3 of them happened while I was still waiting on my card, I only had paper work lmao!

I totaly got lucky on the national forrest one and the probation one, but I didnt get a 2nd offense simple possesion felony which could have happened to me because of when I was younger I had a simple possesion charge,

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

DNA just opened near port huron/wadhams area. They advertise heavily as a provisioning center.  haven't been there yet, but I want to go. Just not sure which way my moral compass is pointing .....

I'd take the curiosity heading myself.

Enjoy and let us know.

patients deserve a safe place for their needs to be met. Some are unable to locate a suitable caregiver, in a timely manner. And even if they do it, with our laws in mind, it would be months possibly to be able to finally be supplied with proper herbal remedy. It's sickening to me that a provision was not made right from the beginning for patients to get their needs even while attempting to produce their own. Our own medical cannabis teams assisting the Act may have mentioned it, but it didn't happen. That's terribly unfair to an ill patient with a new/old found remedy for their ailments.

Part of me wants to view these daring provisioning systems as Phaqing Hero's, and not even care if they need to break the law to continue. And who cares if they profit for their efforts anyways.  With a few minimal control in place everyone could have safe access to safe medical marijuana the day they were informed by a physician that this great often overlooked ancient herb can actually alleviate many of their painful life experiences.

Peace to Patient's !

I was told by a very well known attny who defends mm people that he knows the writer of the law and he helped or advised, it is not the attny that owns this site, but another, I beleive he is big in minorml, I believe bob knows him well!

geesh phaq, you can't take yourself anywhere !

Hey before the law when I was out in the middle of no where I didnt exactly hide my mj use, I didnt do it in front of kids or anything like that, but I realy didnt care much, I am way more paranoid now than before,,,,I can take my self any where, I always come out clean lol!

some one said they didnt hear about the lil busts becuase people didnt take it to court,,,,I was arrested but didnt have to go to court other than for arainment lol!  I only told you about 3 times, ive had a few where they didnt do anything lmao!

Take me out to the ball game! bawahahahahaha!

Peace

Peace to Patient's !

It's sickening to me that a provision was not made right from the beginning for patients to get their needs even while attempting to produce their own.

Thank you

I do believe it is in the Law and is easy to see it's the courts and some judges  that can"t see it as well as some of us 

1. Patients can get Meds from anyone if they have the money

2. if they have the nerve to grow their own 

I also still believe that because of Sec 8 is so powerfully is why we couldn't win after fighting for 5 years they just couldn't aloud it to happen it would have not been any money for Lawyers to make theres it didn't start like that we had the best of the best of Lawyers at the end but before that well i/we saw the light 

thank you M.K and David R and all that helped us win Oh we won all right  in a way that most can not see 

It's sickening to me that a provision was not made right from the beginning for patients to get their needs even while attempting to produce their own.

Thank you

I do believe it is in the Law and is easy to see it's the courts and some judges  that can"t see it as well as some of us 

1. Patients can get Meds from anyone if they have the money

2. if they have the nerve to grow their own 

I also still believe that because of Sec 8 is so powerfully is why we couldn't win after fighting for 5 years they just couldn't aloud it to happen it would have not been any money for Lawyers to make theres it didn't start like that we had the best of the best of Lawyers at the end but before that well i/we saw the light 

thank you M.K and David R and all that helped us win Oh we won all right  in a way that most can not see 

when we see alot of court cases we see they use the redden case!  Your name is in the books forever, and I know you would rather be an unknown rather than be known that way!  dont ya think my friend.

Peace bob

when we see alot of court cases we see they use the redden case!  Your name is in the books forever, and I know you would rather be an unknown rather than be known that way!  dont ya think my friend.

Peace bob

Of course when we see   the Redden case come up i ask myself why would they use a case like that when all  i hear is about how the C.O.A has never been kind to mmj users 

Thanks Jim you have alway been good to us and we will never forget you