Preventing Medical Marijuana Poisoning

bobandtorey

From cookies to candy to lollipops—all of these could be deadly for your kids. With the increase in availability of medical marijuana, there has also been a rise in accidental cannabis poisonings by children. Find out how to keep pot away from kids

http://www.boston.com/health/2014/05/18/preventing-medical-marijuana-poisoning-colorado/dvqxwNGHjlkos9Grt9vnXO/video.html

mj poisoning? is that realy a thing?

I have kids, if I make brownies or butter they cant get to them, and when I do make me brownies, I make them some w/o the mm, but my kids are educated about mm and me and their mother being pt's!

has anyone actualy been taken to the hospital that may have died from mmj poisoning?

Im not under the impression that it is the cure all for every one, and im sure there are people out there that may be allergic to it, kinda like any thing else people are alergic to, peanuts, lots of diff food preservatives, and rx's,

does anyone know anyone whether they are children or adults who have been poisoned by mj?  I dont, I have seen adults actualy get sick after vaping or using oil, but they didnt need to go to the hospital, they just couldnt handle the potency!

Ive seen some realy good video's of children that oil has helped stop them from having seizures and many other things. There realy needs to be more study's on the medicinal use of mm, but it could maybe back fire, do you trust our government?

Peace

mj poisoning? is that realy a thing?

I have kids, if I make brownies or butter they cant get to them, and when I do make me brownies, I make them some w/o the mm, but my kids are educated about mm and me and their mother being pt's!

has anyone actually been taken to the hospital that may have died from mmj poisoning? none i know of but in CO there has been some kids taken to the Hospital that eat mmj and got sick  

Im not under the impression that it is the cure all for every one, and im sure there are people out there that may be allergic to it, kinda like any thing else people are alergic to, peanuts, lots of diff food preservatives, and rx's,

does anyone know anyone whether they are children or adults who have been poisoned by mj?  I dont, I have seen adults actualy get sick after vaping or using oil, but they didnt need to go to the hospital, they just couldnt handle the potency!

Ive seen some realy good video's of children that oil has helped stop them from having seizures and many other things. There really needs to be more study's on the medicinal use of mm, but it could maybe back fire, do you trust our government? No

Peace

Man they are SO desperate to stop legalization that they make stupid things up. MJ POISONING? Don't think so. What about alcohol poisoning,or nicoteine poisoning,or most of the rx drugs that the FDA approves? They must work hard to make US look like we are criminals....when it is the other way around.

marijuana poisoning effects

sleepyness w/ possible shallow breathing

dizzyness

nausea

panic / anxiety

sleep it off kiddo, you'll be fine come morning.

theres videos on youtube where dogs eat someones brownie. the dog looks like hes in a coma, but in 6-8 hours the dog wobbles around and finally turns back to normal.

the old pharma books mention cannabis poisoning , meaning you take too much and get sick (vomit).

i think there were some cures for marijuana poisoning, taking coffee? and Ibuprofen.

no one has ever died from an overdose of marijuana, and multiple people have tried smoking/edibles to kill themselves.

its just incredibly difficult to kill yourself with marijuana.

if you really care about kids you'll educate them about water and how to swim.

WASHINGTON, DC – From Memorial Day through Labor Day 2013, at least 202 children between the ages of 1 and 14 drowned in a swimming pool or spa in the United States, according to media reports compiled by the USA Swimming Foundation. Of those, 143 of the victims were children younger than age 5.

deaths from marijuana = ZERO

whats more dangerous? water or pot? WATER.

especially municipal drinking supply

:skydive:

oh man I thought the detroit river was bad for municipal water, flint just quit them and are getting it from the flint river! I cant even see where the flint river starts or finishes on google earth!

I love google earth street view, I travel all over the world in there, go check out ny ny or like philly, you can even see hookers on the streets and dope dealers!

Peace